Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 2




At the clinic~Lorenzo was talking to Dr Hayward. “I don’t want to take Genevieve home yet”Lorenzo said “I don’t think Genevieve sure go home yet she has a lot of work to do and I need to keep an eye on her and make sure the pills don’t have a side effect”Dr Hayward said “Good we our on the same page”Lorenzo said “What is you're reason for keeping Genevieve here”Dr Hayward ask as Genevieve came by she was walking slow. “Genevieve, You sure be use the cane”Lorenzo said “You're father is right”Dr Hayward said “I don’t need it, Can I go home”Genevieve ask “Genevieve you have a lot of work to do, You need to learn things all over again”Dr Hayward said “Fine, Can I get out of here, We can stay at a hotel ready Daddy”Genevieve ask “I brought us a home”Lorenzo said “Oh”Genevieve said “You can get out of here but you need to keep coming here for therapy and take you're medical”Dr Hayward said “I will I promise”Genevieve said “Yes, I will make sure and we will hire a nurse”Lorenzo said “Alright”Dr Hayward said “Thank you for giving me the medical , If you need anything just let us know, Right Daddy”Genevieve said “Yes, Let’s get you ready to go”Lorenzo said “I’m glad I could help, Genevieve use you're cane and don’t push yourself”Dr Hayward said “I will make sure she doesn’t”Lorenzo said he took Genevieve hand.

At Port Charles~ The Quartermaine hotel lobby~Skye came in as AJ was working, “Skye, How are you doing”AJ ask “Good, I’m meeting Lila Rae here”Skye said “Oh good, I’m glad you're close again”AJ said “Me too ,It’s one of the good things in my life”Skye said “Have you heard from Lorenzo”AJ ask “No, I try to call him but Lorenzo will not pick up, I don’t know if my baby is alive or not, This is Lorenzo punishment me”Skye said “I’m sorry”AJ said “It’s not you're fault”Skye said “How is it working with Jax, Are you having feelings for him”AJ ask “Yes, But unfortunately for me I still love that Bastard Lorenzo”Skye said as Lila Rae came by. “Mother”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae”Skye said “Lila Rae it’s nice to see you”AJ said “You too”Lila Rae said “Have a nice dinner”AJ said “Thanks”Skye said they went inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment