Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 47

~At Alexis office~Alexis was working when Alexander came in. “Alexander , What can I do for you”Alexis ask “It’s Genevieve, Lorenzo is now her medical guardian she needs you're help to get out of his control”Alexander said “I know about it, I don’t think there's anything I can do but I will talk to Genevieve”Alexis said “Thank you”Alexander said “You're welcome, So are you and Genevieve getting back together”Alexis ask “I don’t know if we can get pass everything but I hope we can”Alexander said “Me too, Don’t let Lorenzo come between you both”Alexis said “I will try not to, Genevieve is so upset that she back in that house”Alexander said “I’m sure”Alexis said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was downstairs when Skye came in with Laurel in her arms. “Laurel doesn’t want to slept anymore”Skye said “Can I hold her”Lorenzo ask “Sure, Lorenzo I want you to be close with the twins, While Jax is gone they need you”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said Lorenzo pick Laurel up and she smile at him. “Laurel, Love you”Skye said as Genevieve came in wearing a black dress and saw her father holding Laurel and was a little jealous for some reason. “Genevieve, You look great”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Genevieve said “How are you getting their”Lorenzo ask “The driver”Genevieve said “Well have fun”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Genevieve said “Yes,”? Lorenzo ask “Don’t stay up”Genevieve said and left.”What was that about”Lorenzo ask “I think Genevieve was jealous that you're holding my daughter”Skye said “I can’t win with our daughter can I”Lorenzo ask “I guess not, I can’t either”Skye said

At The Quartermaine hotel~Alexander was waiting for Bianca and Genevieve when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve you look beautiful”Alexander said “Thank you, So Bianca not here”Genevieve ask “Not yet”Alexander said his phone rang it was Bianca saying she could not come. “I hope you feel better”Alexander said and hang up. “Is Bianca sick”Genevieve ask “Yes, Just a cold, So it looks like it’s just us”Alexander said “Yes it is”Genevieve said they order dinner. “I talk to Alexis”Alexander said “Can she help me”Genevieve ask “Alexis doesn’t think so but she will talk to you”Alexander said “Good”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Why did you want to kill yourself”Alexander ask “I just want my life back and if I can’t have it as it was then what I’m, Who i'm”Genevieve ask “You're still the same Genevieve Rae , That I love”Alexander said “You love me still after everything”Genevieve ask “Yes I do, Do you still love me”Alexander ask “Yes, I do, I did love Victor but not as much as I love you”Genevieve said they share a kiss. “Alexander, Let’s go get a room,I need to be with a man”Genevieve said “Well I’m the man for the job”Alexander said “Always”Genevieve said Alexander help Genevieve up.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were having a candlelight dinner. “This is nice, Just us”Skye said “Yes it is, Skye I need to tell you something”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I don’t want to talk about Genevieve tonight”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said they share a kiss. “Let’s go to our room”Lorenzo said they went upstairs.

In The Quartermaine hotel~Alexander and Genevieve room~ Alexander was kissing Genevieve and lay her on the bed and made love to her. “I do miss playing”Genevieve said “Me too, We can play next time I just want you”Alexander said “So their was no one else”Genevieve ask “No one who had my heart like you do”Alexander said they made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment