Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 33~

~At General Hospital~Lorenzo was in the hallway wait for Genevieve who came out upset. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I need to be alone right now”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I don’t think that’s a good idea”Lorenzo said “Daddy please just let get some air, I have my phone, Bianca taught me how to use it”Genevieve said Lorenzo handle her a cane. “Use you're cane”Lorenzo said “I will”Genevieve said and left as Patrick came by. “Dr Drake, Why is Genevieve upset”Lorenzo ask as Skye came by. “Genevieve, Ask me if Dr Hayward was wrong and she can still be a lawyer”Dr Drake said “I take it Genevieve didn’t take it good”Skye said “No, She want some air”Lorenzo said “I get why Genevieve upset if I could fix it”Dr Drake said “Thanks”Skye said Dr Drake left. “Lorenzo just let Genevieve have some time”Skye said “What if she gets hurt”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo you have to let Genevieve live her life”Skye said “You're right”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine~Alan was reading the paper when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, It’s good to see you”Alan said “You too”Genevieve said “Genevieve are you okay”Alan ask “Not really, I can’t be a lawyer anymore and I don’t know what I’m going to do with my life or who I’m”Genevieve said “I know who you are, You're Genevieve a strong woman a survivor and a Quartermaine”Alan said “But what do I do with my life now”Genevieve said “You will figure that out but you don’t have to figure it out now”Alan said “I just want my life back now”Genevieve said “I know”Alan said

At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo were still their. “Why are we still here”Lorenzo ask “I have an idea”Skye said as Tracy came by. “Skye, Why I’m here”Tracy said “I know you love Genevieve too and she needs you're help”Skye said “With what”Tracy ask “I want you to give Genevieve , Lila charity foundation to run , Genevieve needs something she can’t be a lawyer anymore and you know that Lila would love to help her please Tracy”Skye said “If I do it , It’s not for you”Tracy said “I know”Skye said “Where is Genevieve”Tracy ask “We don’t know she took the news hard”Lorenzo said “Genevieve will be fine she a Quartermaine”Tracy said “And a Alcazar”Lorenzo said Tracy left. “Do you think Tracy will do it”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Tracy does have a heart somewhere in their”Skye said “Yeah”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I would like to take things slow”Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment