Friday, January 29, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 69~”Mob boss”




At London~ Ned and Alexis arrive at a hotel and went by the desk. “We our looking for a american man, This is his picture

His name is Jasper Jacks”Ned said “I haven’t seen him”The man said “No, We been to all the hotel so which one is Jax at”Alexis said “Maybe he has a house, Keep calling him”Ned said “What if we don’t fine him, What if Lorenzo did kill him after all” Alexis said “Then we will take him down and make him pay”Ned said “I don’t know if we can before we left I found out that the government is on Lorenzo payroll”Alexis said “Then we need to take him down to it’s time to stop Lorenzo”Ned said “I agree”Alexis said “Let’s keep looking, I know one person who can help us, Julie still live here”Ned said “Good”Alexis said they left.

Port Charles~ELQ~Skye went into Edward office and look at the picture of Edward that was on the desk. “I didn’t do this to hurt the family I did this to take what sure of been mine, You did say I was a great businesswoman and I will show you that I’m just like you”Skye said as AJ came in. “Skye”AJ said “AJ, I’m glad you're working here too, Genevieve is going to be working in our legal department”Skye said “That’s great”AJ said “Yes, Finally I have what I want”Skye said “I hope you do”AJ said

In London~ Julie house~ Ned and Alexis came in. “Julie, Thanks for meeting us, Have you seen or heard from Ja at all, His now living here and we need to fine him”Ned said “No I didn’t know that Jax was here, He call me on his way here where we were going to meet but he never show”Julie said “Oh No”Alexis said “What is going on”Julie ask “We think Lorenzo Alcazar had something to do with this”Ned said “No”Julie said

At Port Charles~ Lorenzo office~ Lorenzo came in to fine a woman waiting for him. “Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “You're not going to thank me for getting Jax out of the picture”The woman ask “Look I help you fake you're death and you help me get rid of Jax we our even”Lorenzo said “I don’t think so”The woman said and kiss Lorenzo, “I love Skye, Faith not you”Lorenzo said “Oh Come on”Faith said “Leave town and my wife”Lorenzo said “I don’t think so”Faith said “Do you want to live, I suggest you do then”Lorenzo said Faith left. Lorenzo pick up his phone, “I need to take someone out tonight”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment