Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 26

~At Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast with their children. “Skylar, How are you and Carman”Genevieve ask “Great”Skylar said “Good, How is the art gallery”Genevieve ask “A hit”Skylar said “That’s good, Luis what about you”Genevieve ask “I’m working at the hotel with uncle AJ”Luis said “That’s great”Genevieve said “Yes it is, I’m glad AJ give you a job”Lorenzo said “Thanks, I like it their”Luis said “Lila Rae, What about you”Genevieve ask “I have my fashion line and Mother and I work together”Lila Rae said “That’s Good”Genevieve said “What about you Genevieve do you have plans”Skylar ask “Just for today to spend the day with my daughter and Grandson”Genevieve said “Yes”Bianca said “That’s great, Daddy today was great and I’m glad you brought us Genevieve back but I have to go”Skylar said she pick up the children. “I’m glad to be home too”Lorenzo said “Skylar, We have to caught up”Genevieve said “Yes”Skylar said she left with the children. “Lila Rae, Are you upset with me for name you my medical guardian”Genevieve ask “No, I understand why you left me it wasn’t easy”Lila Rae said “No drawing the living will wasn’t but I’m glad that it didn’t work”Genevieve said “Me too”Lila Rae said “Is Constanza in town still”Genevieve ask “No she went back to the City”Lila Rae said “Oh”Genevieve said “ I have to go too”Lila Rae said and left. “We sure go too”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You're forget something”Lorenzo said “No I’m not”Genevieve said “You're cane”Lorenzo said “I will use it if you take the limit off my credit card”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skye said “Skye, Genevieve is our daughter that’s for sure, Fine”Lorenzo said he pick up the phone and call the credit card company and hang up. “It’s done”Lorenzo said “Thank you Daddy”Genevieve said and kiss him on the cheek. “Don’t overdo it”Lorenzo said “I will make sure my mother doesn’t, Grandfather thank you”Bianca said “You're welcome”Lorenzo said “Genevieve I hope we can get together soon”Skye said “Maybe”Genevieve said and left with Bianca.

“Lorenzo , We need to talk, Please if you and Diego go into the mob don’t take our son with you”Skye said “It’s up to Luis”Lorenzo said “You know he will, Luis looks up to you”Skye said “Yes I know”Lorenzo said “I’m glad you're back”Skye said “Did you miss me, I know you didn’t file the divorce papers yet”Lorenzo ask “I will and no I didn’t miss you”Skye said “Really”Lorenzo ask and kiss Skye. “Oh Lorenzo”Skye said as Lorenzo phone rang. “That is another reason why we can’t be together, I sure go”Skye said as Lorenzo went into a room and talk. Skye pick up Genevieve pill bottle and put them in her bag and left.

At the Park~Genevieve and Bianca and Nikolas-Alexander were their. “Let me hold my grandson”Genevieve said “Sure”Bianca said Bianca put Nikolas-Alexander in Genevieve arm. “I’m sorry that you're other mother turn her back on you”Genevieve said “It’s not you're fault”Bianca said “Do you love William”Genevieve ask “I’m not sure”Bianca said “Oh, What sure I have Nikolas-Alexander call me”Genevieve ask “It’s up to you”Bianca said “What about Nana”Genevieve said “ I like that, Daddy wants to be called Papa”Bianca said “Oh, I’m glad you're father was here for you”Genevieve said “Mother it’s not you're fault, I’m just glad to have you back”Bianca said “Me too”Alexander said as he came by.

No comments:

Post a Comment