Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 52


~Skye/Lorenzo~”Skye, You're really back with Lorenzo”Alan ask “Yes, Daddy I hope you can be happy for me”Skye said ‘Lorenzo, Better make you happy”Alan said “He does”Skye said as Dr Collins and Genevieve came back in. “So Genevieve, Are you going to get better, Think of this as soon as you're well you're be out of this house that you hate so much”Lorenzo said “Like you will really stop control me, When I was a little girl kids at school would think I was lucky my father was a mob boss so no one would mess with me and my mother is from a powerfully family in town, But they were wrong sometime it’s not always lucky or easy to live up to this family, That’s why I had to break free at sixteen years old”Genevieve said “You had a great childhood”Skye said “Yeah, I will get better but not for you two,But for my daughter and Grandson”Genevieve said “We're just glad that you want to get better, Why don’t we all have some lunch”Skye ask “Bianca, Where is Nikolas-Alexander”Genevieve ask “His laying down”Bianca said they all went into the dining room.

“Lila Rae, You don’t have to put you're life on hold for me, I never ask you too”Genevieve said “I’m getting marry soon and I would like Daddy to meet him”Lila Rae said “Sure, Bring him over”Lorenzo said “You're getting marry”Genevieve ask “Yes, I want to be happy unlike you”Lila Rae said “There nothing wrong with being with a man but not marry him”Genevieve said “Like you have good taste with men”Lila Rae said “Girls , Please”Skye said “Sorry Mother”Lila Rae said “Sorry, Bianca maybe after lunch we can take Nikolas-Alexander for a walk at the park”Genevieve said “Sure”Bianca said Lorenzo phone rang. “I have to take this”Lorenzo said he left with his phone. “Diego, What are you going to do now that you're back in town”Skye ask “I’m sure his going to work with his father”Tracy said as Bianca phone rang. “Bianca Cassadine, Oh no”Bianca said and hang up.

Lorenzo was in his office, “Is it done”Lorenzo said and hang up and went back into the dining room. “Bianca, What was that phone call about”Genevieve ask “My house - You're house was burn down, I’m sorry Mother”Bianca said “It’s okay, I’m just glad you and my grandson were not in it, We can’t replace you, Do they know what cost it”Genevieve ask “No, I don’t know where I’m going to stay Daddy out of town”Bianca said “You will stay right here”Lorenzo said “Yes, You can”Skye said “Yes, It’s okay Bianca”Genevieve said “I will help you get setting in”Skye said “No I will help my daughter”Genevieve said “Bianca, I’m glad you're alright”Alan said “Thanks”Bianca said “This was nice but I have to go”Tracy said “Me to. Bianca it’s okay”Skylar said everyone left and Bianca and Genevieve went upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment