Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 50

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was in her room wearing her robe thinking about being with Alexander and how much she loved him when Skye came in. “Genevieve”Skye said again. “Yes Mother”Genevieve said “I been calling you're name, Why aren’t you ready Dr Collins will be here soon”Skye said Genevieve went into her closet and pick out a dress. “I help you get dress, Genevieve, Will you just try to listen to Dr Collins, I know you hate it but we all want you better, We all do love you”Skye said “Mother, I know Daddy is upset but I had every right to be with Alexander, I want to be with Alexander again”Genevieve said “I know you do, But you can’t sneak around”Skye said “I sure not have to, I’m not a teenage”Genevieve said “You're right”Skye said “Mother , I’m sure after I get better you want me out of here so you can be with Daddy and he can help you raise the twins”Genevieve said “That’s not true, I love that you're awake and here and I have Jax to help me with the twins he will not be gone for long”Skye said “Sure, Jax is going to let you raise the twins when you're married to Daddy, It maybe nice to live in fantasy land”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skye said

Downstairs~Lorenzo and Luis and Diego and Skylar and Lila Rae and Alan and AJ and Tracy were there. “I hope this is a good idea”Skylar said “Me too”Alan said “It’s not going to work”Lila Rae said “It has to”Lorenzo said as Dr Collins came in and Skye and Genevieve came downstairs. “Why is everyone here, What is going on, Dr Collins”Genevieve said “I ask everyone to come and talk to you”Dr Collins said “This is a intervention, I don’t need one, I don’t have a drug or drinking problem”Genevieve said “We all are here to help you we love you”Lorenzo said as Bianca came in with Nikolas-Alexander.. “Sorry , I’m late”Bianca said “You ask my daughter to come! Why idea was this, Was it you're Daddy! Stop control me! Genevieve said “No Mother it wasn’t Grandfather , It was my idea, I don’t want you to lose you please I lose the mother who raise me because she didn’t like the fact that I had a baby, I can’t lose you too, We have a lot of making up to do”Bianca said “Oh Bianca’ Genevieve said “Genevieve, Each one of you're family members has a message for you”Dr Collin said “I go first, Mother please get better and then you can take you're house back and move in with me and Nikolas-Alexander, I need my mother when you were in a coma I hate it but at least I had you, I didn’t give up on you please don’t give up on yourself,I love you”Bianca said Genevieve touch her daughter's hair. “I love you too Bianca, When I try to kill myself it had nothing to do with you it was all me”Genevieve said “Yes it was, Because Genevieve is nothing but selfish”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae”Skye said “No let Lila Rae say it”Genevieve said “You know by making me you're medical guardian that I would not want the doctors or Daddy or mother not to follow the law and that this would come between Daddy and I , You hate how close Daddy and I were and now it ruin things between Daddy and I”Lila Rae said “Wow, You think I’m that selfish! No I pick you because I know you would do the right thing, Skylar I love you but you could not live with yourself if you did pull the plug that’s why I pick you”Genevieve said “I’m glad you're here”Lila Rae said “Thanks”Genevieve said “Genevieve, My other half, I’m glad you're here, I love you please don’t ever do that again, I know it sucks you can’t be a lawyer anymore but you can do anything else, I know you can”Skylar said “Oh Skylar”Genevieve said “We all need you sis, You're my little sister and I love you”Luis said “I love you too”Genevieve said “I would like to get to know you”Diego said “Thanks me too”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You're a Quartermaine and a strong fighter and you know how to pull yourself together and move on , You did it when Alexander left you on you're wedding day and you will do it this time too”Tracy said “Thanks Aunt Tracy”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I’m glad you're awake and I want you here I love you”Alan said “Oh Grandfather I love you too”Genevieve said “I’m sure you can find something you love to do”Alan said
“Thanks”Genevieve said “Genevieve,I love you too and I know that Constanza will miss you too”AJ said “I need to call her”Genevieve said “I tell her”AJ said “Are we done”Genevieve ask “No, You're mother and I haven’t gone yet”Lorenzo said “I know how you both feel”Genevieve said

“Genevieve, I want to fix our relationship, I want us to be close but you need to help me, I love you it broke my heart seeing you in a coma, I hate it, I’m sorry I left you but I had to do what I had to do, It doesn’t mean I didn’t love you”Skye said “Genevieve, I want to fix our relationship too, We were getting close in England and I’m sorry that I act the way I did today, You're right you have every right to be with Alexander, I just want you here”Lorenzo said “Are we done”Genevieve ask “Do you get what we all say to you, We all would like to get back our life”Lila Rae said “Genevieve, Let’s go for a walk”Dr Collins said “Alright, I get my wrap”Genevieve said she went upstairs. “Lila Rae, I get why you're upset but you need to let Genevieve deal with all this it’s a lot to take in”Dr Collins said “Alright”Lila Rae said “Will it work”Lorenzo said “I think so”Dr Collins said Genevieve came back in and left with Dr. Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment