Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 19~ “Homecoming”



At England~Lorenzo house~ Lorenzo went by the fireplace and look at the picture of his mother. “Mother, I’m glad I took my daughter home, You're coming with us”Lorenzo said he took the picture off the wall as Genevieve came in all dress for the day and holding a bag. “Do you have all you're belongs”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Daddy”Genevieve said “Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, My head just hurts a little must be the medical I’m on”Genevieve said she didn’t remember last night. “Yes I guess so”Lorenzo said “Is Diego coming with us”Genevieve ask “Yes his meeting us there, Are you ready for this”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I miss my baby”Genevieve said “I know you do, Bianca never give up on you either she stay at the house to take care of you”Lorenzo said “She a good daughter, I don’t deserve her”Genevieve said “Well let’s go, We will get some breakfast on the way”Lorenzo said “Alright, Are you kept the house”Genevieve ask “Yes”Lorenzo said they left.

At a house~ Diego was talking to a woman again. “So you will come to town but stay hiding till I’m ready for Father to see you”Diego said “Alright, Just don’t forget our plan”The woman said “I will’t”Diego said “Don’t forget who took care of you and love you”The woman said “I will not Mother”Diego said and left.

At the Jet~ Lorenzo and Genevieve were on the jet waiting for Diego to come on. “He better come soon”Genevieve said “He will, Just eat you're breakfast”Lorenzo said “You're happy that Diego is back in you're life”Genevieve said “Yes , I miss a lot of his life and never got to give him a great childhood that I give you and you're brother and sisters”Lorenzo said “Yeah”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I know you have different opinions about you're childhood but it wasn’t that bad”Lorenzo said “I know, I just always hate the guards”Genevieve said “I know”Lorenzo said as Diego came in. “Sorry, I’m late”Diego said “It’s okay, We have a long fly home now let’s just relax”Lorenzo said “Yes, So where did you go”Genevieve ask “Just to take care of a few things”Diego said “Oh”Genevieve said She didn’t trust Diego at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment