Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 42

~At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was wipe her face when Skye came in. “Mother, What do you want”Genevieve ask “We need to talk, I know you're upset with you're father but his doing this to help you that’s all Lorenzo love you so much, Don’t let this hurt you and you're father, You both work hard on you're relationship”Skye said “I will not let Daddy control me like he does you”Genevieve said “You're father doesn’t control me”Skye said “Sure, Not anymore I guess now that you're over and you have the twins, Are you with Jax now”Genevieve ask “Jax and I are not together, Beside he move to London for a while”Skye said “Really, Why”Genevieve ask “The London office need him”Skye said “Really , The London office need him, When was that”Genevieve ask “Yesterday why”Skye ask “Mother wake up! That’s convenient for Daddy that Jax is out of the picture, Daddy could of just killed him but Daddy also knows if anything happened to Jax you would not take Daddy back”Genevieve said “You're father didn’t do that”Skye said “Mother”Genevieve said “Enough, I want to fix our relationship too”Skye said “Maybe, I’m sure you will be busy now with the twins”Genevieve said “You can’t be jealous of the twins”Skye said “I want to get out of here”Genevieve said “I will go check on things”Skye said and left.

In the hallway~ Diego was on the phone talking more in Spanish and Luis was listen to him but didn’t understand some of it, he hadn’t use Spanish in a while and was rusty, Diego hang up and Luis went into Genevieve room.

Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed when Luis came in. “Luis, My big brother”Genevieve said “What do you want”Luis ask “Why would you say that”Genevieve ask “You're act nice to me”Luis said “I miss you”Genevieve said “I miss you too, Now don’t do this again”Luis said “I try not to, What is going on”Genevieve ask “It’s Diego I don’t trust our new found brother”Luis said “I don’t either, Why did Diego stay gone for so long, Daddy can take care of himself if there was danger”Genevieve said “I agree, I been follow Diego, His been speaking on the phone in Spanish”Diego said “What did he say”Genevieve ask “Don’t tell Father but I forget some of my Spanish”Luis said “So did I, We have to found out about him”Genevieve said

In the Hallway~Skye was holding a bag when Lorenzo came by. “How is Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “Still upset with you, I went and brought her a dress for today”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo be honest with me, Did you have anything to do with Jax going to London”Skye ask “No, I didn’t”Lorenzo said “You better be honest with me, I know you hate Jax but I want him here for the twins”Skye said “I didn’t”Lorenzo said “I believe you”Skye said “Thank you”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment