Saturday, January 23, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 61

~At Skye/Lorenzo~The next morning~Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast with Genevieve. “Where is Bianca”Lorenzo ask “She had to go to work this morning”Genevieve said “Genevieve, After you're doctor appointment , I want you to come with me and we can talk about you're job”Skye said “Mother, I don’t know”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You're not take that job with Alexis”Lorenzo said “You just hate Alexis and hate even more that I’m a lawyer, You never support my dreams either of you and I’m sure you're both happy that I can’t be a lawyer anymore, One great thing about that coma, I need you to take care of me and Daddy you killed Julian and took his territory “Genevieve said “No I didn’t”Lorenzo said “Whatever, I’m going for a walk”Genevieve said she got up and walk by Lorenzo and he took her arm. “Genevieve, I’m just doing this to keep you safe as you're father it’s my job”Lorenzo said “Then give me some space and freedom”Genevieve said and left.

“Lorenzo, Genevieve is right, You need to give her some space”Skye said “I just don’t trust her”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said as the nanny came down with the twins. “Laurel and John want their mother”The nanny said the nanny give the twins to Skye. “Thank you”Skye said “I can hold one”Lorenzo said “You take Laurel she like you”Skye said “At least my stepdaughter like me”Lorenzo said he pick up Laurel. “I love you Laurel and I will take care of you and support you”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came back in. “Genevieve , Do you want to hold one of the twins”Skye ask “I just came back for my wrap and purse,I’m going to take myself to the doctor”Genevieve said “Really”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I’m a adult I don’t need you, Mother twins do now that you got rid of their father”Genevieve said “I had nothing to do with Jax leaving and staying in London”Lorenzo said “Really, Then there really is a Santa Claus”Genevieve said “Genevieve, We our going with you”Skye said “Then you're have to meet me there”Genevieve said “This isn’t about the doctor, You want to go see Alexander before it, You are not seeing him”Lorenzo said “His better then any of the man Lila Rae was marry to, You can’t stop me”Genevieve said and left. “Damn it! Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Just give Genevieve some space she needs to get her life back too”Skye said “I didn’t do anything with Jax staying away”Lorenzo said “I believe you”Skye said “Let’s go to the hospital”Lorenzo said

At Alexander ~Alexander was on the phone when Genevieve came in and Alexander hang up. “Alexander”Genevieve said “Goddess, I’m so glad to see you”Alexander said “I had to see you”Genevieve said she kiss him. “I’m having a lawyer come to town to help you get away from you're father but this may take a while”Alexander said “Thanks for helping me”Genevieve said “Always, We will get back together no one can stop us this time”Alexander said “No, I hate that Daddy is trying to control me”Genevieve said “ I know”Alexander said “I sure go, I’m suppose to be at the hospital for a check up I’m sure Daddy and mother our on their way”Genevieve said “Yes, I heard you're mother owes ELQ”Alexander said “Yes, I can’t believe she did that to our family”Genevieve said “I’m sure Skye will not have it for long”Alexander said “Really”Genevieve said “Nope”Alexander said “So you're going to try to steal ElQ”Genevieve ask “Yes”Alexander said “What will you do with it”Genevieve ask “Give it back”Alexander said “Good, I still have my share”Genevieve said “Good, Let me walk you out”Alexander said they share a kiss and Genevieve left.

No comments:

Post a Comment