Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 24

~The next Morning~ At Lorenzo~Lorenzo was downstairs having coffee as Skye came in. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I just came to talk to Genevieve”Skye said “Genevieve is still sleeping, I’m glad you're here”Lorenzo said “Thanks, And for bring my baby back to me, Lorenzo tell me is Genevieve going to be okay”Skye ask “Come sit down, Do you want some coffee”Lorenzo ask as Skye sit down. “Skye there was some side effects with this new drug, Yes we have our daughter back but Genevieve can’t do a lot of things, She can’t not be a lawyer anymore that part of her brain is damaged and they are made things Genevieve doesn’t remember how to do”Lorenzo said “Oh no, This isn’t going to be good”Skye said “No, But at least we have our daughter back”Lorenzo said “How did Genevieve take the news”Skye ask “Not good”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I can’t thank you enough for bring our daughter back to us, Whatever Genevieve has to deal with now we can help her”Skye said Lorenzo touch her hair as Genevieve came in. “Mother, You're here”Genevieve said “Yes I’m”Skye said “We were just talking”Lorenzo said “Oh”Genevieve said “How was you're visiting with Bianca”Skye ask “Great, Bianca and Nikolas-Alexander stay the night, Daddy sit up a room for both of them”Genevieve said “That’s nice”Skye said Lorenzo phone rang. “I have to take this”Lorenzo said and left.

“Genevieve come sit down we need to talk”Skye said Genevieve sit down. “Mother , I do remember everything that was say to me in a coma”Genevieve said “Just because I choice to be a mother to the twins while you were in a coma doesn’t meant I didn’t love you, Just like when you give up Bianca”Skye said “It’s not the same, I need you Mother! Would you be happy if I just die! Genevieve yelled “No baby, I’m glad at least you're father didn’t give up on you”Skye said “No, At least I could count on him”Genevieve said “I’m glad you had you're father to take care of you and I’m glad you both fix you're relationship”Skye said “Me too”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in. “Is everything okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said “Yes ’Genevieve said “The maids are set up for breakfast”Lorenzo said “I will check on Bianca”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I have you're pills”Lorenzo said he handle them Genevieve. “When is my nurse coming”Genevieve ask “Soon”Lorenzo said “What pills are those for”Skye ask “I can’t remember what Dr Hayward says their for”Genevieve said she took them and went upstairs. “Skye, Would you like to stay for breakfast”Lorenzo ask “I would love to, I will make sure the maids set up everything, Lorenzo I’m glad you have you're son back too”Skye said “Thanks, I never thought I would see Diego again, That night when he died in my arms, I would always think about it”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment