Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 7~



At Port Charles~The Quartermaine mansion~Skye was looking out the window when Monica came in. “Skye, Are you okay”Monica ask “Not really, Oh Monica, Jax still love me”Skye said and turn around. “You don’t love him anymore”Monica said “I wish I did, It would be so easy to just love Jax and forget Lorenzo but I can’t”Skye said “Have you file the papers”Monica ask “No, I sure the way Lorenzo treat me the last time I saw him, Why can’t I let him go”Skye ask “Lorenzo is in you're blood just like you're father is in mine, No matter how much we try to stop loving them we can’t”Monica said “Yes, I wish Lorenzo would call me about Genevieve”Skye said “Me too, We all want to know what is going on with Genevieve”Monica said “Yes, I guess I sure talk to Jax and be honest with him”Skye said “Yes’ Monica said Skye left.

At Alexander~ Alexander had just wake up with a different woman in his bed. “Oh that was wonderful”The woman said “Yes, Look I’m not looking for love, I love someone else who I can’t be with right now but when she gets better I will be with my goddess”Alexander said “I get it , It was just sex, She must be something special”The woman said “Yes she is”Alexander said

At England~At a restaurant~Lorenzo was their with Genevieve and Diego they had just finish breakfast. “Daddy, Give me you're credit card”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You can’t go by yourself”Lorenzo said “I’m not, The stupid guards will be with me now come on”Genevieve said “I’m sure it’s okay, We need to talk anyway”Diego said “Alright, You have a hour”Lorenzo said he give Genevieve the credit card. “Thank you”Genevieve said and left. “Father, You need to give Genevieve some space”Diego said “I just thought We would lose Genevieve and then I got her back”Lorenzo said “I know but I'm sure Genevieve can take care of herself”Diego said “Not right now, She doesn’t even remember how to use a laptop”Lorenzo said “When are you going back to Port Charles”Diego ask “I don’t know”Lorenzo said

At Port Charles~ Jax house~ Jax was playing with the twins when Skye came in. “Jax we need to talk”Skye said “I know what you're going to say, That you still love Lorenzo”Jax said “Yes, I do and you sure be with a woman who can love you for you, Let’s just raise the twins together and I hope we can still work together I love working with you, It’s like the old days”Skye said “Yes it is, I want to work with you still and I respect you're decision” Jax said “Thank you”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment