Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 46

~At Lila Rae~Lila Rae was looking at wedding magazine when Raelyn came in. “Raelyn, I’m so glad you're home”Lila Rae said they share a hug, “I’m glad to be home to , So Aunt Genevieve is back”Raelyn ask “Yes my sister is back”Lila Rae said “Aren’t you happy that Aunt Genevieve is awake”Raelyn ask “Yes I’m but life is always about her, I have some news, I’m getting marry to Evan”Lila Rae said “I’m happy for you”Raelyn said “Thank you”Lila Rae said “You're welcome, I want you happy Mother”Raelyn said “I want the same for you”Lila Rae said

At The Warehouse~Diego and Luis were their when Lorenzo came in. “Did you get the shipping”Lorenzo ask “Yes, We did father”Diego said “Thank you, It’s time I take this town back with both my sons, This time no one can stop us”Lorenzo said “No father”Luis said “Their is no one to try to stop me now”Lorenzo said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was working with the physical therapy on walking. “You're doing a great job”The man said “Thank you”Genevieve said as Skye came in. “How is it going”Skye ask “Great, I think that’s it for now”The man said “Thank you for coming to the house”Skye said “You're welcome, I let myself out”The man said and left. “Genevieve, You're father is gone still so I thought we could have some tea and talk”Skye said “Mother, I’m tired I need to rest”Genevieve said “You will when we have tea you can sit down, It’s in the middle of the day”Skye said “Yes Mother”Genevieve said they went outside and sit down and had some tea.

“So did you have a nice walk with Alexander today”Skye ask “Mother, Why are you doing this”Genevieve ask “I just want to get close with you”Skye said “I made that mistake when I got close to Daddy and look what it got me and I will not let either one of you stop me from being with Alexander”Genevieve said “We our not going to stop you, I know you love Alexander, I think you always had”Skye said “I did love Victor but not like Alexander “Genevieve said “I know”Skye said “Mother will you help me with Daddy and let me have some space”Genevieve said “Genevieve all you're father wants is for you to get better that’s all”Skye said as Lorenzo came out. “How are my girls, Genevieve how was therapy”Lorenzo ask “Good, How was work”Genevieve ask “Genevieve, You know better then to ask me that”Lorenzo said Genevieve phone rang. “Genevieve Quartermaine, Yes I would love too”Genevieve said and hang up. “So who was that”Skye ask “Bianca, She want to meet for dinner tonight, Just Bianca and I”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You need to take it easy”Lorenzo said “It’s just dinner with my baby, I need to get ready”Genevieve said she got up. “You're a Alcazar not a Quartermaine”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said and left.

“Lorenzo , It’s just dinner with Bianca”Skye said “I guess, We will be alone”Lorenzo said “The twins will be here too”Skye said “Yes, Do you have everything you need for them”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Thank you”Skye said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment