Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 3


~At England~ At house~Lorenzo came in holding Genevieve arm. “Why did you buy us a house here, We our not staying that long here”Genevieve said “This is the house I grew up in”Lorenzo said “Oh, I didn’t know you grew up in England”Genevieve said “Well this is one of my house from my childhood my family moved a lot”Lorenzo said “You hardly talk about you're childhood”Genevieve said “I know, I want to show you something”Lorenzo said he walk Genevieve over to the fireplace. “This is a picture of you're Grandmother Genevieve, I know you have a lot of work to do and you want to give up sometime but remember you're strong and a fighter just like my mother”Lorenzo said “I will Daddy, Can you show me my room”Genevieve ask “Sure”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Did Mother really give up on me”Genevieve ask “Yes, We don’t need you're mother”Lorenzo said “Do you still love Mother”Genevieve ask “No, I move on and I’m sure Skye did”Lorenzo said “Did you divorced mother”Genevieve ask “Yes, You're mother wanted one, Let me show you the upstairs”Lorenzo said they went upstairs.

Lorenzo and Genevieve went upstairs into a bedroom. “This is you're room and next is a room for the nurse , She sure be here soon”Lorenzo said “Thanks, Its a nice room”Genevieve said “Yes it is, Their a bathroom next door too”Lorenzo said “Alright”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You look tired why don’t you rest”Lorenzo said “I don’t need to rest”Genevieve said “Genevieve you're tried”Lorenzo said “I’m not a child”Genevieve said “I know , You can’t push yourself you been a in coma for a year”Lorenzo said “Fine Daddy, I’m going to chance ,Do I have any clothes”Genevieve ask “Yes, I packed you're clothes before we left it’s in the closet”Lorenzo said Genevieve went in and look at it. “What is with all the poncho”Genevieve ask as Lorenzo came by. “You're mother bought them for you when you were in a vegetable coma, Skye say you pick it out”Lorenzo said Flashback~Skye was push Genevieve in a wheelchair and Genevieve point to a poncho” end of flashback.

“Genevieve , Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I think you're right I sure rest”Genevieve said “Wow, I never thought you would say I was right”Lorenzo said “I never thought you would be the one parent who didn’t give up on me”Genevieve said “Never”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left.

At Port Charles~The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Lila Rae were having dinner. “So you haven’t heard from Lorenzo either”Skye ask “No, Mother If Daddy came back to town would you take him back”Lila Rae ask “I do love you're father but I don’t think we can make it work”Skye said “I wish we know what was going on with Genevieve”Lila Rae said “Me too, I wish when I found you're sister in the clinic that I didn’t leave her”Skye said “You did what you had to do, We all did”Lila Rae said “Yes”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment