Friday, January 29, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 67~


~The next day~At Lila Rae~Lila Rae was planning her wedding with Evan. “So are you going to have you're parents at the wedding”Lila Rae ask “No”Evan said “Oh”Lila Rae said “It’s okay, All I need is you”Evan said “Yes”Lila Rae said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were having coffee when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, Where did you go last night”Lorenzo ask “Daddy,I’m not ready to move out but I want you to give me some space and let me be with Alexander if I want it”Genevieve said “That’s what you want”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Alright, You can have it”Lorenzo said “No asking me where I been or what time I sure come home”Genevieve said “Fine”Lorenzo said “This is good, Now Luis and Diego and Lila Rae and Skylar are coming here for breakfast, I have some news”Skye said “What is that”Genevieve said “You will know soon”Skye said “Alright,I go help in the kitchen”Genevieve said “Where is Bianca”Lorenzo ask “Bianca had to go to a meeting out of town”Genevieve said “Oh, Genevieve I will help in the kitchen”Skye said “Yes mother”Genevieve said she went upstairs. “Lorenzo, I think this is good”Skye said “I guess”Lorenzo said “Be happy”Skye said she kiss Lorenzo.

At Alexis office~Alexis was working when Ned came in. “Alexis, I have a bad feeling about Jax, I’m going to London to fine him do you want to come”Ned ask “Yes, I don’t think Jax would give up on his children”Alexis said “Me either”Ned said “Lorenzo is behind this”Alexis said “He has to be”Ned said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast with their children. “So what is you're news”Lila Rae ask “You're father and I are getting marry again”Skye said “Wow, That’s great news”Skylar said “Why again,”Genevieve ask “We want to review our love for each other”Lorenzo said “Oh”Genevieve said “We our happy for you Mother, We can have a double wedding if you want”Lila Rae said “No I don’t want to steal you're day”Skye said “Thanks”Lila Rae said “Genevieve has news too”Skye said “I’m working at ELQ”Genevieve said “That’s great”Luis said “Thank you”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment