Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 56


~On the dock~Genevieve and Bianca were walking and Genevieve was getting tired. “Mother, Are you okay”Bianca ask “Yes, I’m just getting tired that’s all”Genevieve said “Alright, Let’s get you home”Bianca said “Bianca, Let me handle my father”Genevieve said “Sure”Bianca said she help Genevieve walk home.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was home worry about Genevieve who wasn’t home yet. “Lorenzo”Skye said as she came in. “Genevieve , Sure be back now, She been gone too long and is push herself”Lorenzo said “Genevieve, Well just have to learn that herself”Skye said as Bianca came in holding Genevieve who was so tired. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said and went by Genevieve. “Genevieve, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “No Daddy, I don’t feel well”Genevieve said “We sure call a doctor”Bianca said “You're mother just needs to rest, I take her upstairs”Lorenzo said he carry Genevieve upstairs. “Bianca, Where did you and Genevieve go”Skye ask “Mother need to take care of things, I didn’t know this would hurt her”Bianca said

Genevieve room~Lorenzo put Genevieve in her bed and cover her up with a blanket as the nurse came in. “Let me check on Genevieve”The nurse said Lorenzo left and went downstairs. “How is Mother”Bianca ask “The nurse is check on her, Bianca, You're mother sure not be out too long, She doesn’t have the energy she had before”Lorenzo said “I didn’t know Grandfather”Bianca said “I know, So where did you go”Lorenzo ask “Mother, Just want to take care of a few things, I’m going to check on my son”Bianca said and went upstairs. “Genevieve, Really sure not slept too long”Skye said “Skye, Genevieve does need her rest”Lorenzo said “I know but we have a dinner party tonight with Lila Rae”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said the nurse came down. “How is our daughter”Skye ask “Genevieve is going to be fine, She just need to rest that’s all”The nurse said “Thank you”Lorenzo said the nurse left. “I need to go the office”Skye said as Bianca came down. “I have to go to my office too”Bianca said “It’s fine, I will be here”Lorenzo said “Alright, Dinner will be at seven, We our having Lila Rae and her fiance Evan”Skye said “Alright, Grandmother”Bianca said “I’m sorry about you're house but I’m glad you're here, I’m sure Genevieve feels the same way”Lorenzo said “Yes ’Bianca said Skye and Bianca left and Lorenzo went upstairs and check on Genevieve who was sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment