Saturday, January 23, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 62

~At General Hospital~Lorenzo and Skye were waiting for Genevieve to come and Lorenzo wasn’t happy. “I know she went to see Alexander”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in and Patrick came by too. “Genevieve, I’m ready for you”Patrick said “Let’s go then”Genevieve said Lorenzo and Skye went. “I Can see Genevieve alone”Dr Drake said he left with Genevieve. “Lorenzo, I know you're worry about Genevieve but we all need to get our life back”Skye said “I guess”Lorenzo said as Alan came by. “Daddy”Skye said “Skye, You lied to my face that day I ask you if you know that Jax took over ELQ”Alan said “I’m sorry, It’s just work”Skye said “Skye, You not only stole my father's legacy you broke my trust, You're not welcome in my house”Alan said “Daddy, I’m sorry it was just about business”Skye said “No it wasn’t, This was about the past too, I thought we have heal from it”Alan said “You're right, It was about taking what was my birthright”Skye said “You don’t need him Skye”Lorenzo said Alan left.

In Patrick office~Genevieve and Patrick were talking. “So how are you feeling”Patrick ask “Yesterday, I was running errands and I was so tired when I came home”Genevieve said “You don’t have a lot of energy as you did before, Have you been taking you're pills”Dr Drake ask “Yes, I have all of them in my purse”Genevieve said she pull them out. “You are healing, What about therapy”Dr Drake ask “I’m doing that, Can I ever go back to work full time”Genevieve ask “I would not recommend it”Patrick said “What about living on my own”Genevieve ask as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Is everything okay, How is our daughter”Lorenzo ask “Why are you here, I can do this on my own”Genevieve ask “Genevieve,Yes you can”Dr Drake said and left. “What was that about”Lorenzo ask “None of you're business”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I’m just doing what is best for you”Lorenzo said “Genevieve, Why don’t just you and I go out to lunch, Have a girls day”Skye ask “Whatever Mother”Genevieve said she wasn’t sure how to get away from Lorenzo anymore. “I have to go to the office”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye. “Genevieve, I do love you”Lorenzo said he left. “Genevieve”Skye said “Just give me an min”Genevieve said Skye left and Genevieve start to cry.

In the hallway~Patrick was there when Skye came by. “Patrick, What was that last question Genevieve ask you”Skye ask “Skye, Genevieve wants to be on her own and she can”Patrick said “Really”Skye ask “Yes, I’m sure Genevieve will hire staff”Dr Drake said “Yes, Thank you”Skye said Skye went back into see Genevieve who was crying. “Genevieve baby what is it”Skye ask “I want to get back my life and live on own but Daddy will not let me , Do you know that his not just my medical guardian but my guardian”Genevieve said “Genevieve how do you know that”Skye ask “I ask Alexis to help me”Genevieve said Skye touch Genevieve hair. “I will talk to you're father, He just want to keep you safe that’s all”Skye said “Thanks Mother, I just want my life back and I’m sure you don’t want me at the house”Genevieve said “Oh baby ,Yes I do”, But you need to get you're life back too”Skye said “Will you help me”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment