Saturday, January 23, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 63

~At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Genevieve were having lunch. “So you want to move out”Skye ask “Yes,Mother I’m old enough and it’s time, I can hire a nurse to help me and staff, I can do this please talk to Daddy”Genevieve said “When you were in a coma you're father took so care of you he never give up on you even when the doctors told us we sure, You're father didn’t give up and Lorenzo just wants to hold you close and not let anything else happened to you that’s all”Skye said “I’m not his only children he can worry about”Genevieve said “That’s true, I always worry about you're brother”Skye said “Yes , Now that his working with Daddy”Genevieve said “Yes, I don’t like that Luis is working with you're father but I can’t stop him”Skye said “What about Lila Rae new man, Do you like him even though his in the mob”Genevieve ask “Yes,Lila Rae will be just fine,Now let’s talk about this new job at ELQ, You will be in changer of the legal department and help them with the case”Skye said “Mother, How can you take the family company, Doesn’t family mean anything to you”Genevieve ask “It’s about family, About my birth right “Skye said “You're still anger about get put up for adoption”Genevieve ask “I wasn’t put up for adoption I was stole”Skye said “Oh, Do you think Bianca is upset about what I did”Genevieve ask “I don’t know”Skye said “Oh, Anyway I will think about this”Genevieve said “Alright, I have to get back to the office”Skye said “I’m going for a walk, I need to be alone”Genevieve said “Alright, I will talk to you're father tonight, Do you have you're cell phone”Skye ask “Yes Mother, Thank you”Genevieve said and left.

On the docks~Lorenzo was walking when he ran into Alexis. “Great”Alexis said “Stay away from my daughter, She isn’t going to work for you”Lorenzo said “You finally have Genevieve in you're control don’t you”Alexis ask “I’m looking out for her”Lorenzo said “No you're not, I will be watching you and one day you will get arrest”Alexis said “No I will not”Lorenzo said and left.

At The Quartermaine~Alan was in the den when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, It’s nice to see you, How did you're doctor appointment go”Alan ask “Great , I’m sorry about my mother”Genevieve said “It’s not you're fault”Alan said “Mother ask me to work for her legal department”Genevieve said “Are you going to work at ELQ”Alan ask as Tracy came in. “You're going to work at ELQ”Tracy ask “I don’t know, I don’t want to betrayal this family, Grandfather you paid for me to go to law school I owe you were always their for us when our parents were not”Genevieve said “So you're upset with Skye”Tracy ask “Yes”Genevieve said “You sure take the job then you can help us get ELQ back”Tracy said “Tracy”Alan said “I will if you do something for me”Genevieve said “You are a true Quartermaine”Tracy said “Thanks, Daddy isn’t just my medical guardian but my guardian, I need to stop it”Genevieve said “We will talk to some judges”Tracy said “ You have a deal”Genevieve said “Are you sure”Alan ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Alright, I will help you too, We both will get what we want , Later we need to meet to go over the charity”Tracy said “I will, I have another phone call me on this one, The other one I’m sure Daddy bugs”Genevieve said she give Tracy the new number and left. “Alan, You don’t like this, Aren’t you upset about ELQ”Tracy ask “Yes, But all the hard work Genevieve has try to work with both Skye and Lorenzo is gone”Alan said “I know”Tracy said

No comments:

Post a Comment