Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 17~”Up all night”




At England~ Lorenzo house~ That night~ Lorenzo was up sitting on the couch worry about going back home to see Skye when Genevieve came down wearing her robe. “Genevieve, Why are you up”Lorenzo ask “The same reason you are, Worry about tomorrow, You're scared about seeing Mother”Genevieve ask “I don’t get scared”Lorenzo said “Yes you do, When Mother was shot and Luis had his breakdown you were scared I saw it”Genevieve said “Well I’m not scared of seeing you're mother”Lorenzo said Genevieve walk toward the fireplace and look at the picture of her grandmother. “Do Grandmother ever get scared”Genevieve ask “Yes she did”Lorenzo said he open his jacket and pull out a pill bottle and open it. “Genevieve, I know you're scared about what lays ahead but you can do this,, We both can”Lorenzo said Genevieve look at Lorenzo. “I’m scare because I don’t know what I’m going to do with my life”Genevieve said “You don’t have to decision soon, I will take care of you, You have enough trust fund to live off , Now I have a slept pill for you, You need you're rest tomorrow is a long day”Lorenzo said “I don’t want a slept pill”Genevieve said “Just take it”Lorenzo said “No”Genevieve said Lorenzo grab her arms. “Take it”Lorenzo said he put the pill in her mouth and help her slip some water. “Daddy”Genevieve said “Sh Sh”Lorenzo said he carry Genevieve to bed.

At Port Charles~Skye/Lorenzo old house~Skye walk in and look around and walk by the fireplace and pick up the picture of her and Lorenzo and the children together. “I miss our family”Skye said Skye went upstairs and into their bedroom that she share with Lorenzo and lay on the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment