Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 59~

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve and Bianca were having dinner with Lila Rae and Evan. “So Evan what do you do for a living”Lorenzo ask “I run a business”Evan said “Oh We know what that means”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “I love you're daughter and Raelyn and I will protect them”Evan said “You better”Lorenzo said “So have you set a date”Skye ask “In four months, Mother I need you're help”Lila Rae said “You have it”Skye said “Is it going to be big wedding”Bianca ask “Yes it is, Bianca I want you and Raelyn and both my sisters in the wedding”Lila Rae said “You want me in it”Genevieve ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “I will be in it, I do hope you're happy this time”Genevieve said “Thanks, I do want you to be happy too”Lila Rae said as Alexander came storm in. “You bastard! Alexander yelled “Alexander”Genevieve said he grab Lorenzo by his jacket. “Did you have anything to do with the fire that burn down my daughter house! What if My daughter and Grandson were in it! Alexander yelled Genevieve got up. “Alexander, Daddy didn’t do it”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Alexander said “I didn’t do it, Now I suggest you take you're hands off me”Lorenzo said “Alexander, Look at me, Our daughter and Grandson are fine”Genevieve said Alexander took his hands off Lorenzo. “Bianca, I’m glad you're okay, You and Nikolas-Alexander are coming home with me, I don’t want you in this house, You either Genevieve”Alexander said “You can’t take Genevieve”Lorenzo said “No you made sure of that! Alexander yelled “Alexander, Let’s go and talk”Genevieve said she left with Bianca and Alexander. 

“I’m sorry about this”Skye said “It’s okay, This can’t ruin my happiness “Lila Rae said “I didn’t set that fire”Lorenzo said “I know Daddy, You would not hurt us”Lila Rae said

In the living room~ Alexander and Genevieve and Bianca were their . :”Alexander, I know about Daddy being my legal guardian I don’t want him to know that I know, I need to get out of it first”Genevieve said “Alexis say their no way out of it but I will hire the best lawyer”Alexander said “I know you will”Genevieve said “Bianca, Do you want to stay here”Alexander ask “Yes , I need to keep my eye on mother”Bianca said “I want Bianca here”Genevieve said “Alright, Genevieve I will get you a new phone only call me on it will be safe that way”Alexander said “Good idea, I need to ask you something alone”Genevieve said Bianca left. “Alexander, That night we were together did you use a condom”Genevieve ask “Yes, This time I learn”Alexander said “Oh, I had a dizzy spell today must be the drugs”Genevieve said “I’m sorry about this but I will save you”Alexander said “Thanks”Genevieve said he kiss Genevieve into a passion kiss.

In the dining room~Lorenzo and Skye and Lila Rae and Evan were waiting for Bianca and Genevieve when Bianca came back in. “Where you're mother”Lorenzo ask “Saying goodbye to Daddy”Bianca said Lorenzo was about to get up.”I’ll go”Skye said and went into the living room to see Genevieve and Alexander kissing. “We will be together soon,I promise you this”Alexander said “I want that”Genevieve said as Skye came by them. “Alexander, You sure go”Skye said “Alright”Alexander said he left. “Mother, If you want to fix us I need you're help”Genevieve said “We will talk tomorrow”Skye said “Yes Mother”Genevieve said they went back into the dining room. “I’m sorry about Alexander”Genevieve said “He sure has a temper good thing you're not with him anymore”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy, Lila Rae I’m sorry I ruin you're night”Genevieve said “You didn’t”Lila Rae said as the maid Rose came in. “Time for dessert I made Flan”Rose said “My favorite”Genevieve said “My too”Lila Rae said “Yes I remember when you both were young girls”Rose said in spanish. “I have some news, I’m going to be running ELQ”Skye said “You took ELQ, From the family”Genevieve said “Yes it’s business”Skye said “Mother, How could you! Hurt the family like that, I thought Family meant something to you”Genevieve said “It’s Business and I want you to work with me”Skye said “No thanks, I have a job”Genevieve said “You do”Lorenzo ask “Yes , I’m going to work with Alexis”Genevieve said “Oh the hell you are! Lorenzo yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment