Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 22

~At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye party~ Everyone was talking when Skye look sad and Rae saw that. “Skye, Are you okay”Rae ask “Not really, I miss my daughter”Skye said as Genevieve and Lorenzo came in. “I don’t know why we are here Daddy”Genevieve said as everyone turn around and look at her. “Genevieve, You're awake”Skye said as she came by. “Mother”Genevieve said “This is the best birthday gift ever”Skye said Skye try to hug Genevieve put she would not put her arms around her. “Mother”Bianca said and went by Genevieve who let go of Skye. “Bianca, My baby girl”Genevieve said “You came back to me”Bianca said and hug Genevieve. “I will always come back to you”Genevieve said “Lorenzo”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “You did this, You brought our daughter back to me, Thank you”Skye said “I didn’t do it for you”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said “Happy Birthday”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Skye said “Genevieve, We our so glad you're awake”Skylar said “Thank you, I miss you all, Even you Lila Rae”Genevieve said “Thanks”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Are you okay”Alan ask “Yes, Just tired, I get tired easy, I still have a lot of work to to”Genevieve said “Why don’t you just sit down then”Alan said “Yes, Genevieve has a cane but doesn’t want to use it”Lorenzo said “Mother sit down”Bianca said she help Genevieve sit down. “Where is you're baby, I want to meet my grandchild”Genevieve ask “His at home with the nanny”Bianca said “I have a grandson”Genevieve said “Yes, Mother I moved into you're old house, I hope it’s okay”Bianca said “Yes it is, At least someone sure live in it”Genevieve said “Why don’t I take you to the house and you can meet my son”Bianca said “Bianca, The doctor would only agree to let you're mother come home if she take her medical and go to therapy and you're mother needs care of still”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Genevieve said “Bianca, You can come bring you're son over to the house”Lorenzo said “Sure”Bianca said as Diego walk in. “Diego you're alive”Skye said “Yes, I’m”Diego said “Who is that father”Luis ask “Luis son, Come meet you're brother Diego”Lorenzo said “Nice to meet you”Luis said “You too”Diego said “How did this happened”Skye ask “It’s a long story”Lorenzo said “I’m sure it is”Jax said as he came by. “Jax it’s nice to see you”Lorenzo said “You too”Jax said as Lila Rae and Skylar came by. “Diego this is Genevieve twin sister Skylar and Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Nice to meet you Skylar, Lila Rae I meet you when you were a baby”Diego said “It’s nice to meet you I’m glad you're back”Lila Rae said “Thanks”Diego said “Lila Rae, It’s nice to see you”Lorenzo said “You too Daddy”Lila Rae said “Tomorrow I want all my children and grandchildren at the house for breakfast”Lorenzo said “Sound fun”Skylar said “Yes It’s good that you're back Lorenzo for the children”Skye said she look at Lorenzo and Genevieve saw that look that they share and Genevieve got up.

“Daddy, I need my cane”Genevieve said “Alright, I will get it”Lorenzo said he left. “So you have to use a cane”Skye ask “Yes I do”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I’m glad you're awake”Skye said “Really, You pick the twins over me! Genevieve said “I know and I’m sorry, So you and Lorenzo are close, I’m glad that you're father and you fix you're issue and I hope we do too”Skye said as Lorenzo came back with Genevieve cane. “Here”Lorenzo said Genevieve took the cane. “I sure go get Genevieve home, Bianca we will meet you at our house, I can’t wait to meet my great-grandson”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Bianca said

No comments:

Post a Comment