Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 10~




At Port Charles~ The Quartermaine hotel~ Skye and Alan were having lunch. “Daddy, Do you think I did the right thing in leaving Genevieve”Skye ask “I know it wasn’t an easy choice, It doesn’t mean you don’t love you're daughter”Alan said “Yes, I love Genevieve , But the whole time she was like that I keep thinking what kind of life could she have if she never wake up”Skye said “True, Anyway Skye I think it’s time you let it go and stop beat yourself about a choice you made”Alan said “Maybe you're right”Skye said “So how is it going with you and Jax”Alan ask “It’s not easy, Jax still love me”Skye said “Oh, You don’t love him anymore”Alan ask “No I wish I did but my heart still belongs to Lorenzo even thought he was so mad at me for picking the twins over Genevieve, But Lorenzo is in my blood”Skye said “Love is complicated””Alan said “Yes it is”Skye said “If Lorenzo walk back in town do you think he would take you back”Alan ask “No, I hurt him too much”Skye said “Then it’s time to move on and get you're life back , Maybe you can fall in love with Jax again”Alan said “You just never like Lorenzo and I”Skye said “No I didn’t”Alan said “His a better parent then I was”Skye said “Skye, That’s not true, We all make mistake in being a parent”Alan said “True”Skye said

At The gravestone~Carly’s grave~ Josslyn was their put flowers on it. “Mother, I’m sorry you took you're life, I love you so much I wish you were still here, I need you, I broke up with Luis again, He still in the mob he will not leave it, I just don’t want to lose him like I lose Morgan”Josslyn said

At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Alan were still having dinner when Luis Jr came in who was drunk, “Skye, You're son just walk in”Alan said Skye look at the bar and saw Luis.

At the Bar~ Luis was sitting down. “I want a drink of brandy”Luis said “You had too much”The man said “Do you know who I’m! Luis Jr yelled as Skye came by. “Luis”Skye said “Mother, What are you doing here”Luis ask “Saving you from yourself , Why are you drinking”Skye ask “Josslyn broke up with me again”Luis said “I’m sorry I know how much you love her son but you will find someone else you can’t do this”Skye said “Mother”Luis said “Have you been taking care of you're pills”Skye ask “Why do you care”Luis ask “I love you, Let me take you home”Skye said She help Luis up. “Fine”Luis said “Then we will talk”Skye said “Fine”Luis said

No comments:

Post a Comment