Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 54~

~At The Quartermaine~Monica was in the den when Alan came in. “How did it go with Genevieve”Monica ask “Alright, I hope it works”Alan said “Me too, You don’t look too happy”Monica said “No I’m not, Skye is back with Lorenzo”Alan said “I’m sorry”Monica said “I guess we will never be free of that man”Alan said “No we will not”Monica sai

At Skye office~Skye was at work when Ned came in. “Skye, Did you know that Jax just took ELQ from us”Ned ask “No, How would I know that”Skye ask “I thought you and Jax were in business together”Ned ask “Yes, But I been away”Skye said “I don’t believe you that you didn’t know that we don’t owe ELQ anymore! Ned yelled as AJ, Michael , Alan. Monica, Tracy came in. “We don’t owe ELQ anymore! Tracy yelled “No, Jax just stole it from us and I’m sure that Skye know”Ned said “Ned, I been busy with my daughter I didn’t know”Skye said “So we our break”Tracy said “No we have the hotel”Ned said “Thank god I guess, We will get ELQ back we have to”Tracy said “We will, I’m sure my daughter didn’t know”Alan said “Thank you Daddy, You always believe in me”Skye said “Always”Alan said “We will be fine without ELQ”Monica said “Yes we will”Michael said “Thank god we have both hotels”AJ said “Yes, I guess we can count on you”Tracy said everyone left except AJ and Skye. “Skye, You just lied to our family, You know about this”AJ said Skye pour herself some water. “I could never lie to you”Skye said “So, You know that Jax was planning a takeover, and you didn’t tell me”AJ said”I’m sorry, Will you forgive me”Skye ask “Yes, So who is going to run ELQ , You or Jax”AJ ask Skye just smile.

At General Hospital~Genevieve and Bianca came in. “Mother, Why are we here”Bianca ask “I want to talk to Dr Drake, Without my parents”Genevieve said as Dr Drake came by. “Genevieve, What can I do for you”Dr Drake said “Can I live on my own, I need to get out of my parents house and take my father to court about him being my medical guardian”Genevieve said “You still have a lot of work to do, I would not recommend it , I’m sorry, I’m sure having Lorenzo as a father is hard”Dr Drake said and left. “Mother, Now what”Bianca ask “I need to talk to Alexis”Genevieve said she was getting tired. “Alright, Mother did you take you're pills”Bianca ask “Yes”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment