Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 13 “We our Alcazar”




At England~Genevieve came downstairs to find Diego their. “Diego, Where is Daddy”Genevieve ask “His out, You sure be use you're cane”Diego said “I don’t need one”Genevieve said “Fine”Diego said “Diego, Why didn’t you ever tell Daddy that you were alive, Why the secret till now”Genevieve ask “It wasn’t safe”Diego said “Their one thing I know about our father he can take care of himself”Genevieve said “Yes, You're right beside it’s complicated”Diego said “How complicated is telling Daddy you're alive”Genevieve ask “It just is, Did Father ever mention me”Diego ask “Yes he did, And it’s not that complicated to tell you're family you're alive”Genevieve said “They're a lot of things you don’t understand stand”Diego said “Then tell me, I’m sure I will understand, I just don’t want you to hurt our father”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came by and listen to them. “Genevieve, I will not hurt our father”Diego said “You better not, Daddy and I have our issue but I don’t want anyone to hurt him not you or my mother”Genevieve said “Father love her”Diego said “No he doesn’t , Daddy will find someone better”Genevieve said “You will hurt him when you go back to being a lawyer”Diego said “I can’t be a lawyer anymore, The doctor doesn’t think that part of my brain will work”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”Diego said as Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Nothing , We were just talking”Diego said “Yes”Genevieve said “Well I just check with the polite , We can leave in two days”Lorenzo said “Thank you Daddy”Genevieve said “You're welcome, Where you're cane”Lorenzo ask “I don’t need it”Genevieve said “I will go with you but I need to take care of a few things”Diego said “So now it’s safe for you to come back to Port Charles”Genevieve ask “Yes it is, I want to know our brother and sisters”Diego said “I’m sure they will be happy to meet you”Lorenzo said “Yes”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I loved our talk”Diego said and left.

“Genevieve, Were you pressure you're brother”Lorenzo ask “I just was wonder why now Diego told you he was alive”Genevieve said “So you're looking out for me”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said “I’m sure you're brother had a good reason for it and just back off”Lorenzo said “Fine, So are you okay with going back to Port Charles”Genevieve ask “Yes, I do miss you're brother and sisters”Lorenzo said “Yes especially you're favorite Lila Rae”Genevieve said “I don’t have favorite children and you're sister and I butt heads over you're care”Lorenzo said “Really ’Genevieve ask “Yes, I took Lila Rae and Constanza to court and one and then a few month later I become you're medical guardian”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry”Genevieve said “I’m not, I’m glad I fought for you”Lorenzo said “Me too, I know it’s going to be scare for both of us but we can handle it like you always say we our Alcazar and can handle anything”Genevieve said “Yes we can”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on her forehead.

At A house~ Diego came in. “So how did it go”The woman ask “Good, We our going back to Port Charles. Are you coming with me”Diego ask “Yes I think it’s time done you”The woman ask “Yes it is”Diego said “I will never forget for what you did for me”Diego said “We our family that’s what you do”The woman said

No comments:

Post a Comment