Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 55

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was having a drink when Skye came in. “How was work”Lorenzo ask “I need to tell you something, Is Genevieve back”Skye ask “No, What is it”Lorenzo ask he pour Skye a drink of water and they sit down. “It’s about ELQ, Before Jax left, We were planning on taking it and now we do owe it together”Skye said “You know owe ELQ”Lorenzo ask “Yes,I’m sure soon when the Quartermaine find out I help Jax I will lose all of them”Skye said “I’m sorry, You don’t need them you have me, I’m sure you will run ELQ great”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said “We have always had a support and honest relationship”Lorenzo said “Yes we have, I wonder why Jax hasn’t call me yet”Skye said “I’m sure he will get back to you, Skye are you okay about having Genevieve here”Lorenzo ask “It’s not going to be easy, But I believe you're right, Genevieve can’t take care of herself anymore”Skye said “No, Genevieve sure be back soon”Lorenzo said

At Alexis office~Alexis was working when Bianca and Genevieve came in. “Bianca, Genevieve, What can I do for you”Alexis ask “Help me get my father off as my medical guardian”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I look at you're case, I’m sorry there nothing legal I can do to fight it, Lorenzo hire a good lawyer their no getting around it”Alexis said “No”Genevieve said “How long will Grandfather be mother guardian”Bianca ask “Genevieve , I look over all of it, You're father is you're guardian for life”Alexis said “No! Daddy lied to me, I sure not be surprised”Genevieve said “I’m sorry, I get that you don’t want Lorenzo to be in changer of you , I get having a control father”Alexis said “Yes , You do more then anyone, Oh Alexis the law I love so much as turn it’s back on me and it’s not just about Daddy run my life, I don’t know who I’m anymore, I miss the law so much I can taste it”Genevieve said “I would feel the same way, I can fix that”Alexis said “How”Genevieve ask “Come work for me, As my asst, You can still have something to do with the law”Alexis said “I will take it , Thank you”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Alexis said they left.

In the hallway~Genevieve and Bianca were their. “Mother, Are you okay”Bianca ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Do you think Grandmother know about it”Bianca ask “No, Mother is so blind when it comes to Daddy”Genevieve said “What are you going to do”Bianca ask “I don’t know, I’m not going to say anything right now”Genevieve said “Alright”Bianca said

No comments:

Post a Comment