Saturday, January 23, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 65


~Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve came downstairs to find Lorenzo and Skye waiting for her, “Genevieve, I heard you know about me being you're guardian”Lorenzo said “Yes I do Daddy”Genevieve said “I just want to make sure you don’t relapse or something that’s all, I have a compromise for you”Lorenzo said “What is that”Genevieve ask “I’m willing to build you a house right next door or on my land and you can be alone and have you're life”Lorenzo said “But, You will still be my guardian”Genevieve ask “Yes, I’m not giving that up”Lorenzo said “Well you still try to control me, Who I see or what I do with my life”Genevieve ask “I just can’t watch you get hurt or go back to a coma”Lorenzo said “What if I want to be with Alexander, I love him”Genevieve said “You can do better”Lorenzo said “His better then Lila Rae Evan at least his not in the mob”Genevieve said “Genevieve , You're father is giving you some freedom ‘Skye said “Let me think about it, I need to go, Nikolas-Alexander is laying down”Genevieve said “Alright, Don’t be gone long”Lorenzo said “Leave me alone”Genevieve said and left. “I don’t think this will work”Lorenzo said “Well What are you going to do, You can’t control Genevieve all her life”Skye said “Yes I can”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo come on, Let Genevieve go”Skye said

At General Hospital~Tracy charity office~ Tracy was working when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, Are you okay”Tracy ask “No, I’m not”Genevieve said “What did Lorenzo do know”Tracy ask “Daddy say he will let me move out by either having a house on the land or buy me the house next door”Genevieve said “What did you say”Tracy ask “I wasn’t sure, I just want to get out”Genevieve said “I know you do, But I need you to stay in the house till we get ELQ back”Tracy said “I work at ElQ now I can just help you their”Genevieve said “Yes but you can spy on Skye their two and we will meet here to talk”Tracy said “Alright you have a deal”Genevieve said “Good”Tracy said “I will work on my end I promise you”Tracy said “I believe you never lie to me”Genevieve said “Good”Tracy said

No comments:

Post a Comment