Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 40

~At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay in bed when Bianca came in. “Mother, Is it true, Did you try to kill yourself tonight”Bianca ask “Yes, I’m sorry baby I just can’t live like this I hate that I can’t be a lawyer anymore and I don’t know how to do a lot of things anymore”Genevieve said “Mother, I don’t care that you're not a lawyer anymore, I just love you, Please don’t do this again I need you in my life, I hate that you were in a coma when I need you the most”Bianca said “Oh Bianca I love you too”Genevieve said”Then please don’t do this again and get better, You don’t need a career to make yourself happy”Bianca said “I always thought my career would make me happy no man or child would but I guess I was wrong”Genevieve said “You're not alone in this”Bianca said “I don’t deserve you”Genevieve said “Yes you do”Bianca said Genevieve was getting tired. “Mother, I will go and let you get some rest, Do you promise me that you will not do this again”Bianca said “Yes I pinky promise”Genevieve said Bianca left.

In the hallway~Skye and Lorenzo were talking to Skylar and Luis and Diego and Lila Rae. “So Genevieve just want to kill herself, I’m so sick of put my life on hold for her”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “No! Daddy, I got engaged today and I want to tell you and have you meet him”Lila Rae said “I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were seeing anyone”Lorenzo said “No, Because you been busy with Genevieve,”Lila Rae said “I would like to meet him”Lorenzo said “His name is Evan Spencer his a good man”Lila Rae said “Oh, He better treat you right”Lorenzo said “Lila Rae, We our happy for you”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Lila Rae said “We our happy for you”Skylar said “Yes”Luis said “Thank you”Lila Rae said Dr Drake came by. “Dr Drake, What can we do for Genevieve”Skye ask “A lot of coma patients have a hard time inject to the life they come back to, This is very normal, I suggest too Genevieve to see Dr Collins”Dr. Drake said “How did that go”Lorenzo ask “Not good, I suggest you all go home and get some rest”Dr Drake said “Can you keep an eye on Genevieve”Skye ask “I have guard on Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Of course”Dr Drake said “Skye, Let’s go check on Genevieve”Lorenzo said as Bianca came by. “Bianca, How are you”Skye ask “Okay, I talk to Mother, I don’t think Mother will do this again”Bianca said “Really”Lila Rae ask “Yes, Mother always had her career thinking it would make her happy she not used to not having it and learn that it doesn’t make you happy”Bianca said “You're right, Genevieve was a workaholics and now it’s different”Lorenzo said “I know that more then anyone that the law was more important to Genevieve then her family but now she has to chance”Bianca said “Yes”Skye said

Genevieve room~Genevieve was sleeping when Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Oh Genevieve”Skye said she kiss her daughter on the cheek. “I think Genevieve well slept throughout the night, Why don’t I take you home”Lorenzo ask “Sure, I need to check on the twins”Skye said “Of course”Lorenzo said Lorenzo took Skye hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment