Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 11


~At England~Lorenzo house~Outside~Genevieve was sitting on the bench crying and holding a cell phone as Lorenzo came by. “Genevieve, What is it”Lorenzo ask he sit down. “I want to call Bianca, But I don’t know how to use a cell phone or Bianca number, I guess Dr Hayward is right I can’t be a lawyer anymore, What will I do”Genevieve ask “You will figure it out, And I will show you how to use the phone”Lorenzo said “I just want to call Bianca, I need to know how she is with her baby, I hope at least her adoptive mother is with her “Genevieve said “Before I took you here Bianca told me that her adoptive mother was mad at her for having a baby out of wedlock”Lorenzo said “No my poor baby, I hope Alexander helps her”Genevieve said “I’m sure Skylar is”Lorenzo said “Did Skylar surrogacy have the baby”Genevieve ask “Yes, Two girls and two boys”Lorenzo said “Wow,That’s a lot of babies”Genevieve said she look sad. “Genevieve , What is it”Lorenzo ask “I wish I could have another baby and make up for giving Bianca away”Genevieve said she cried and Lorenzo wipe her tears. “Daddy, Thank you for take care of me,I’m sorry it cost you Mother”Genevieve said “You're mother and I were already having problems before you're coma, It was hard seeing her pregnant with another man child”Lorenzo said “Yeah I’m sure it was, So Mother had twins”Genevieve said “Yes, John and Laurel”Lorenzo said “Laurel, That’ s a female name of yours”Genevieve said “I know”Lorenzo said “Daddy, If we go home will you take her back”Genevieve ask “No you're mother and I over, Just like you and Alexander are”Lorenzo said “Yeah”Genevieve said “Let’s go inside”Lorenzo said they got up and went inside.

At Port Charles~The Quartermaine house~Skye and Luis were in the living room and Skye handle Luis some aspirin and water. “Luis, You can’t drink like this not with our family history, I don’t want you to be like me an alcoholic, I want you to be strong”Skye said “Mother, You're the strongest woman I know, I wish I was like you, I just had a slip that’s all”Luis said “You really think I’m strong”Skye ask “Yes I do Mother, Whatever happened between you and Father and Genevieve is between all of you not me,”Luis said “Thank you, So why did you and Josslyn break up”Skye ask “I’m still working with Father and Josslyn is upset with me”Luis said “Well I don’t blame her, Why are you working with Lorenzo , You need to do something else you're so smart and I don’t want you to get kill”Skye said “I’m not that smart, I lose the club”Luis said “Then we will find you something else”Skye said “Mother, I don’t want to do something else,I like working in the family business”Luis said “I just don’t want to get that call in the middle of the night saying you're dead, I lose you once son and Never again will I lose you”Skye said “Mother, I promise you will not lose me”Luis said “You can’t promise me that”Skye said she hug her son. “We both need to get our life in order”Skye said

At Bianca~ Bianca was playing with her son when Alexander came in with gifts. “Daddy, You don’t need to bring gifts ever time you see us”Bianca said “I know, I just want to, How is my grandson”Alexander ask and pick up Nikolas-Alexander. “His great,You're so good with him”Bianca said “His a great boy, So what sure we do tonight”Alexander ask “I need to find a perfect preschool for Nikolas-Alexander”Bianca said “I will help you with that”Alexander said “Did you go to board school Daddy”Bianca ask “No, I went to the private school for boys and girls here”Alexander said “Did you and Mother go to school together”Bianca ask “For a while till you're grandfather sent her to the all girls school, Genevieve was so upset that Lorenzo put her in a new school, Lorenzo was always trying to keep us apart, Did you're mother tell you we lose a child”Alexander ask “No”Bianca said “You're mother and I were coming home from a trip and the jet caught on fire and Genevieve and I both had burns on us and Genevieve didn’t know she was pregnant and we lose it and Lorenzo keep that from us”Alexander said “I’m sorry, I do believe that Grandfather love his family”Bianca said “Maybe”Alexander said “I just hope mother comes home soon”Bianca said “Me too”Alexander said “You still love mother”Bianca ask “Always”Alexander said

No comments:

Post a Comment