Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 12


At Port Charles~ The Quartermaine mansion~ Luis room~Luis had just wake up and had a headache, “I will never drink again” Luis said Downstairs~Skye and Alan were in the den. “So Luis stay the night”Alan ask “Yes, I was wonder if he can stay with me, I need to help my son get his life in order”Skye said “Sure, So Luis is still working with Lorenzo”Alan ask “Yes,And I’m going to get my son out of that lifestyle if it’s the last thing I do, I don’t want to get that call”Skye said “I will support you on that, What about the restaurant”Alan ask “Luis lose it”Skye said as Luis came in. “Mother, Grandfather, Thanks for let me stay here”Luis said “Luis, I was just telling you're mother you can stay here for as long as you need”Alan said “Grandfather”Luis said “Please listen to you're mother and get out of you're father business, Just because you love you're father doesn’t mean you have to work for him”Alan said “You're father is right, Luis you can do anything, I’m sure AJ has a job at the hotel that you can do”Skye said “Luis please”Alan said “Alright, I will see what AJ has”Luis said “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome mother I will try”Luis said “That’s all I ask , I love you son”Skye said “I love you to”Luis said “The twins are at Jax let’s go to breakfast at the hotel and ask AJ then, Daddy do you want to come”Skye ask “No I need to go to the hospital”Alan said and left.

At England~Lorenzo house~Lorenzo was having breakfast with Diego and Genevieve. “So Diego, Where is you're mother”Genevieve ask “I grow up thinking Maria was my sister but it turn out she was my mother, Anyway she died”Diego said “Oh I’m sorry, Daddy was she you're first love”Genevieve ask “I did care for Maria, I didn’t know about you're brother”Lorenzo said “Oh, Well anyway when is the jet coming”Genevieve ask “We our not leaving today”Lorenzo said “Why not”Genevieve ask “Their are some things we need to deal with first”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Do you not want to go back to Port Charles is it mother”Genevieve ask “No”Lorenzo said “Well then why can’t we go home”Genevieve ask “It’s not that simple”Lorenzo said “Nothing is”Genevieve said and got up and was having a hard time walking. “Genevieve, Why aren’t you use you're cane”Lorenzo ask “I don’t need it, I haven’t use it in a while”Genevieve said “I know and you need to use it and take you're pills”Lorenzo said “The nurse will give me it”Genevieve said “You don’t need a nurse anymore,I will take care of you”Lorenzo said “No! I need my nurse! Genevieve yelled “Why are you so upset”Lorenzo ask “Daddy, There are some things I need a nurse for, Please let me keep her”Genevieve said “Fine, Just have a seat and I will get you're cane”Lorenzo said “Stop stall about going home”Genevieve said Lorenzo went to get her cane. “Genevieve, Dad still love you're mother”Diego said “I hope not, Daddy sure be with someone else I’m sure mother move on”Genevieve said “I think Skye is perfect for our father, They both get each other “Diego said “You were close with my mother”Genevieve ask “I like Skye”Diego said “You sure be glad she not you're mother”Genevieve said Lorenzo came back with Genevieve cane. “The nurse give me you're pills, You sure rest”Lorenzo said “I don’t need to rest and if you say I’m stubborn like mother again I will scream”Genevieve said “Fine but just rest and you're wrong I’m not stalling”Lorenzo said Genevieve took her pills. “I’m going upstairs”Genevieve said and left.

“Father, Are you stalling is it about Skye”Diego ask “No it’s not”Lorenzo said “So the doctor say Genevieve can go home”Diego ask “Yes, But you're sister has to live with me”Lorenzo said “Really”Diego ask “Yes, You're sister needs a lot of help”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment