Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 1

~ A Month later~

In England~ A old house~Lorenzo came in and look around and pull of a sheet that was on a picture of a woman. “Hello Mother, I’m finally home, This is going to be a new start for Genevieve and I”Lorenzo said 

At Port Charles~Skye was at her office, She been working with Jax for a while now and love it as Jax came in. “Skye, Did you get that deal”Jax ask “Yes, I did get the deal that both ELQ and The Cassadine wanted”Skye said “Thank you, I’m glad we our working together”Jax said “Me too”Skye said “Why don’t we go out and celebration”Jax ask “I wish we could but I’m having dinner with Lila Rae”Skye said “Oh that’s great”Jax said “Yes, After Lorenzo and Genevieve left Lila Rae and I are now close now”Skye said “That’s good, Has Lorenzo called you at all”Jax ask “No and he will not return my calls either, I’m sure Lorenzo will chance the number soon”Skye said “I’m sorry, That’s not right Genevieve is you're daughter too you have a right to know if she awake or not”Jax said “I hate my daughter is sick but I don’t think the new medical work”Skye said “I’m sorry”Jax said “Thanks, I sure go”Skye said and left.

At Bianca~ Bianca was holding her son Nikolas-Alexander. “Nikolas-Alexander you have a wonderful Grandmother her name is Genevieve, She love you so much”Bianca said as Skylar came in. “Aunt Skylar, Have you heard from Grandfather”Bianca ask “No”Skylar said “I wish Grandfather would call us”Bianca said “Me too”Skylar said

At England~ A clinic~Genevieve was walking with a cane and a therapy. “You're doing great”The therapy said “Thank you, I just want to get out of here”Genevieve said as David came by. “Dr Hayward, Can I talk to you”Genevieve ask “Sure”Dr Hayward said The therapy left. “I want to go home to Port Charles”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came by. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “I want to go home to Port Charles, And see our family don’t you miss them”Genevieve ask “Yes I do miss you're brother and sisters but we will go home when you're ready”Lorenzo said “I’m ready”Genevieve said as the nurse came by.”Ms. Genevieve, You need to take you're pills”The nurse said and Genevieve went with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment