Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 27

~At the Park~ Bianca and Genevieve were there with Nikolas-Alexander when Alexander show up. “Genevieve, I’m glad you're back and awake”Alexander said he kiss her on the cheek. “Thanks Alexander, I’m glad that I wake up to, Thank you for take care of our daughter and grandson”Genevieve said “I love take care of our daughter”Alexander said Bianca knows how they were looking at each other they both love each other still. “Can you believe we our grandparents”Genevieve ask “No, But I love our grandson”Alexander said he went by Nikolas -Alexander who was in his stroller and pick him up. “Nikolas-Alexander is a strong Cassadine heir”Alexander said “I have an idea why don't you both go to dinner and talk”Bianca said “Bianca”Genevieve said “I think that’s a great idea, We can have dinner at Wyndemere”Alexander ask “You have Wyndemere back”Genevieve ask as Alexander came by and touch her hair. “Yes, I have almost everything that Victor took from me”Alexander said “Alexander, I’m not the same person that I was before”Genevieve said “Me either”Alexander said “A lot has happened”Genevieve said “Yes , We will talk about that meet me at my place at seven, Do you remember how to get to Wyndemere”Alexander ask “Yes , I remember where the launch is”Genevieve said “Good, Bianca I’m sure you're happy”Alexander said “Yes I’m”Bianca said “I will see you later”Alexander said and left. “Mother, Are you okay”Bianca ask “I need to get a new dress for tonight”Genevieve said “I will help you get one and you can chance at you're old house”Bianca said “Thanks, I also need to get a cell phone and figure out how to use it”Genevieve said “I will help you”Bianca said they left.

At General Hospital~Alan was working when Skye came by. “Dad, Do you have a min”Skye ask “Sure, How is it going with Genevieve”Alan ask “That’s why I’m here”Skye said she pull out the pills from her purse. “These our Genevieve pills she doesn’t know what they are for”Skye said Alan look at them. “One is a sleeping pill and the other I’m not sure about”Alan said “Could it be the new drug that Dr Hayward had for Genevieve to wake up”Skye ask “It could be, How was Genevieve”Alan ask “Lorenzo told me that Dr Hayward say Genevieve can’t be a lawyer anymore and there are a lot of things Genevieve doesn’t remember how to do”Skye said “Genevieve brain was damaged, She still needs therapy and to take it easy”Alan said “Yes, I just know that soon when it hits Genevieve that she can’t be a lawyer it’s going to hurt her “Skye said “Yes I’m sure it is”Alan said “I just hope Genevieve and I can fix us”Skye said “I hope so too, So Skye are you going to take Lorenzo back”Alan ask “Oh Daddy I don’t know, But this morning having breakfast with Lorenzo and our children was wonderful it was like we our still a family”Skye said “You are still and always will be a family”Alan said “Yes”Skye said as Patrick came by. “Skye, Alan was telling me about Genevieve being awake that’s great news”Patrick said “Thank you, I’m happy too”Skye said “I would like to do a Cat scan on Genevieve brain “Patrick said “Sure I will tell her, There is some damage to her brain”Skye said “Well hopefully, We will help Genevieve”Patrick said “Yes”Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment