Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 31~




The next day~ On the docks~ Diego was on the their talking on his phone. “Soon it will happened “Diego said in Spanish as Luis came by and listen he know how to speak Spanish all his sisters did too it was something that Lorenzo made them learn. Diego hang up the phone. “Sorry”Luis said “It’s okay, So how are you”Diego ask “Good, You, Are you happy to be back in this town”Luis ask “Yes I’m”Diego said “That’s good, I know Father is happy to have you back”Luis said “ I miss Father too”Diego said Diego left. “You're up to something”Luis said and follow Diego.

At Genevieve old house~Genevieve and Bianca were having breakfast as Lorenzo came in. “Daddy, Would you like some coffee”Genevieve ask “Grandfather, Don’t worry Mother is fine”Bianca said “Yes I’m”Genevieve said “I know you our I just want to stop by and I thought we could talk”Lorenzo said “About What”Genevieve ask as Lorenzo sit down. “I call the bank and I put all you're money back in you're own account”Lorenzo said “Oh thank you, I still want to find a job’ Genevieve said “I know , So how did it go with Alexander”Lorenzo ask “We just talk that’s all, Daddy”Genevieve said “I sure go check on my son”Bianca said and left. “Bianca wants you to live here doesn’t she”Lorenzo ask “Yes, But I’m not sure if I lose my cool out on Bianca, I would hate myself”Genevieve said “I know, After you recover you can think about coming and staying here”Lorenzo said as Bianca came into the room. “Mother, You're not going to stay here”Bianca ask “Not yet baby I need to recover first and then I will come and live here”Genevieve said “Alright, Mother I can take it if you lose you're cool but I get it”Bianca said “Thank you, I love you”Genevieve said “I love you too, I need to get to work soon”Bianca said “You're working”Genevieve ask “Yes, With Daddy”Bianca said “Oh, Who is going to watch you're son”Genevieve ask “The nanny”Bianca said “I could watch him”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “What, I can watch a baby”Genevieve said “Mother it’s okay”Bianca said “I just need something to do”Genevieve said “You will figure that out, Dr Drake wants you to do a cat scan”Lorenzo said “For what”Genevieve ask “Just to check on you, Let’s go”Lorenzo said “Mother, Call me if you need me”Bianca said “I will, Thank you for teach me how to use the cell phone”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Bianca said Genevieve and Lorenzo left.

No comments:

Post a Comment