Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 20~



At Port Charles~Skye/Lorenzo old house~Skye and Alan and the children were still their. “Mother, If you want you can stay here”Luis said “No it’s not the same, Anyway I sure go to work”Skye said “Mother, I thought we could go shopping”Lila Rae said “Yes, I need some new dressing”Skylar said “Skylar, You want to go shopping with me”Skye ask “Yes, Grandfather is right , It’s between you and Daddy and Genevieve”Skylar said “Thank you, Do you talk to you're father”Skye ask “No, Daddy hasn’t call any of us”Skylar said “No he hasn’t”Luis said “Oh, I thought he would at least check in with one of you’ Skye said “Nope, We don’t know if Genevieve is awake or not”Skylar said “That’s not right, Lorenzo sure of at least told us what is going on”Skye said “Mother, Enough talk about Daddy”:Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, Is right”Alan said “Alright, Let’s go shopping, I also need to go the office and check on you're sister and brother”Skye said “You will “Lila Rae said Skye left with Skylar and Lila Rae. “Now that we found Skye, We need to get the party ready”Alan said “Yes, Mother is going to love her surprise party”Luis said

At the Quartermaine hotel~A room~Michael and AJ were setting up the room for Skye party. “I think this is just what my sister needs”AJ said “Yes, Aunt Skye been thought a lot”Michael said “Yes she has, I hope this party is a hit , I want my sister to forget Lorenzo and be happy”AJ said “If it was that easy”Michael said “Yeah, Thank you for take Luis under you're wing,”AJ said “His family and Luis is smart”Michael said “Yes, We have to save him too”AJ said “Their only one person missing”Michael said “Genevieve, I miss her too”AJ said “Me too”Michael said

No comments:

Post a Comment