Wednesday, May 31, 2017

All mixed Up part 1 ch 12


At The Quartermaine hotel-Sierra came into the hotel lobby and Ric came by. “Sierra, Why are you here, Do you want to have coffee “Ric ask as Lorenzo came by,”Sierra is having breakfast with her father “Lorenzo said “Daddy Ric I will see you tonight at mother dinner party “Sierra said Lorenzo hate when Sierra called Ric Daddy. “See you there”Ric said “I will be there too. Skye invited me “Lorenzo said “That's great, Richard is back “Ric said “That's great “Sierra said Ric left and Sierra and Lorenzo went to a table.

“I know you and Ric don't get along because Ric is the DA but Ric was always their for me “Sierra said “I will try to get along with Ric. You're stepmother love the flowers “Lorenzo said “I'm glad she did “Sierra said “Are you going to tell you're mother want you told me”Lorenzo ask “Yes, It did feel good to talk about it and Grayson and I are going to try again today I have a appointment with Dr. Lee”Sierra said “That's great “Lorenzo said the waitress came to take their order and left. “How are you and Grayson “Lorenzo ask “Great , His a good man you should try to get to know him , Grayson is going on a golf trip soon maybe you can go with him”Sierra said “I'm not a golf man”Lorenzo said “Yea”Sierra said “I do want to work on us and I will try with Grayson too”Lorenzo said “Thanks, Grayson a great man he work hard at his company and deep down he want Nikolas to give him the same respect he give Spencer “Sierra said “That is wrong to treat one child differently then another “Lorenzo said “Yes”Sierra said “Have you thought about a job”Lorenzo ask “No but this morning the maid was cleaning and found a old box of mine from college”Sierra said “You study to be a administrative “Lorenzo said “Yes I did but I don't think I will get a job at the hospital they have one “Sierra said “You are like you're mother you don't have self esteem “Lorenzo said “You think I'm like Mother “Sierra ask “Yes you're strong and independent”Lorenzo said “Thank you, I always thought Lila Rae was like Mother “Sierra said “Yes Lila Rae is like you're mother as a business woman but you are more like Skye “Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy “Sierra said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment