Monday, April 1, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 31

 At Skye’s -Outside-Sam and Carly were outside by the door.”Do you think we should all work together “We have to do something “Carly said as she rang the doorbell and Skye answered it.”Come in” Skye said as Carly and Sam came in.”I do believe all of us can stop any more mobsters from coming to town with all our connections with Sonny and Jason and Maybe Dante can help us” I believe we can too. I want to try in honor of Jax and Drew and Olivia “Carly said “Yes and My mother and Laura” Yes we have to protect our family, I don’t want Lorenzo to come home even though it will break my daughter's heart but  I need to keep them safe “Yes we do, No more innocent people getting hurt but “How do we do this “Sam ask “We can use the information we have from Jason and Sam and Lorenzo “Yes, Dex didn’t destroy all of Lorenzo papers work, We all have to be on the same page in this and trust each other “Skye said “Yes we do” Carly said “We have one thing in common to keep our family safe “Yes, I need to go to the hospital to pick up my daughter “Yes I need to go to plan Jax funeral “I would like to come, Are you going to tell Jerry” I don’t know if I want to handle him” I get it” Skye said they all left.

At The Quartermaine mansion- Dante and Ned were talking to Leo.”Leo, We have a decision about where you should stay, We think you should stay here with Ned and my place with Sam” Sam is my sister “Yes she is, What do you think “I like it, I’m going to miss Mom” Me to buddy “What about mom restaurant “I haven’t decided what to do but you are not alone in this “I know”

In the Solarium-Monica and Emily were having cookies together.”You’re father loved you very much “I know I loved him too but I wish we had more time together “Me too, You are not alone you have family right in this house “Thanks Grandmother” Do you know your name after my daughter Emily “Yes I do” She is watching over us with your father and Grandfather and Great grandfather, “Monica said she hugs Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment