Friday, April 5, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 2 ch. 39

 At Tea law office-Tea was in her office sitting on her desk when Molly came in.”Molly, Is Sam coming “Yes I just wanted to talk to you first “Molly said as she sit down.”What is it”I want to join your practice, I remember lately of why I want to be a lawyer it wasn’t to make money it was to help people get justice “I would love for you to join me, I have seen you in court your a good lawyer “Thanks, I learn from the best my mother “Molly said as Sam and Nikolas and Spencer came in.”I’m glad everyone is here “Tea said “Yes, Molly why are you here early ”Sam asked “Molly is joining this practice “That’s wonderful “Yes it is, “Nikolas said “Now Alexis left some money for each of her grandchildren to go to college and Sam and Molly she left you both some money and Nikolas and Spencer she left you something in this box and you and Sam” Tea said “Thank You Tea, I’m glad you’re taking over the law firm with Molly,” Nikolas said “Thanks I like working with Alexis “My mom wanted to stop the violence and in the end, it killed her,” Sam said “We need to make sure Olivia and Faith paid for it,” Spencer said “They will the case is solid I looked into it,” Tea said “Yes I try to look at it but I was told it would hurt the case “Yes it would they wouldn’t get bail tomorrow, “Tea said “We should go, tomorrow the funeral, “Sam said they left.

At The Quartermaine mansion - Monica was sitting down talking to Tracy.”Monica ,have you decided on a funeral for Drew”I’m just going to bury him in the family crypt it will be a small service “That sounds good “Yes, I’m glad you are alright “Me too, now I just need to make sure Skye and the girls are safe”We all hope that Olivia and Faith pay, I can’t believe Faith raise Skye daughter “Yes I’m having her looked it to I don’t know if we can trust her”Tracy said “Be careful, You don’t want to lose Skye”I know”Tracy said as the maid came in with Carly and Sam.”Monica you want to see us about Drew services “Yes it will be here at the crypt and just family Sam and the children and you unfortunately you had to have another son of mine,I hope now that Drew and Michael are gone it’s the last time I see you Carly in my house, You have no reason to be here anymore! I’m so glad that the rest of my sons are free of you “Thanks for kicking me when I’m down”Don’t you play victim to me! Monica said “I’ll be there tomorrow with the kids”It will be at nine”That’s the time of Jax funeral I guess you win I won’t be here anymore “Carly said and left,”Sorry I just can’t deal with her anymore “That’s understandable “Tracy said 

No comments:

Post a Comment