Tuesday, April 30, 2024

What Lies Beyond ch 4

 At Lorenzo-Lorenzo had just told Tea about Gabriella biological mother.”Do you know anything about Gabriella biological father “No why”We need to make sure all this is legally so they have no rights to Gabriella had the birth mother ever call you”No She doesn’t have any of my contacts information, I only know about her”Let me make sure everything is legal “Why does it matter soon Gabriella will be eighteen and she will never know about this”Lorenzo it’s out there and AJ know it’s risky “You’re right “I will make sure Gabriella is protected I love her too”I know you do”Lorenzo said 

At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was at home thinking about the secret about Gabriella and what it will do to Skye when Ned came in.”AJ, Are you all right “I’m just a little nervous about being a father the twins will be here soon “Yes they will but you will be a good father this time all of us are behind you” Thanks Ned we came a long way “Yes we have, “AJ said as Tracy came in,” Monica is resting now we need to talk about when the hotel opening will be” Tracy ask “It’s tomorrow “Good is everything set” Yes” AJ said as Skye came in.”Skye,How is Gabriella doing “She resting at the hospital I just want to take a break “Skye you’re not alone in this”Tracy said “Thanks you I’m just glad I didn’t lose my little girl it wasn’t an easy pregnancy I almost lose her then”Skye said “You did”Tracy ask “Yes I was unconscious when I give birth to Gabriella I don’t remember it at all”Skye said “We are glad it turned out well for both of you “Ned said “Yes “Tracy said “Thank I’m going to rest”Skye said 

At The Brownstone- Emma was getting ready for work when Robin came in,”Mom, Why are you here “I want to see how you are doing with what happened last night at the hospital “It was scary but I’m glad we didn’t lose any patients “Me too”is it normal drama at the hospital “Yes it can be”Robin said 

No comments:

Post a Comment