Wednesday, April 10, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 2 ch. 51

 At Skye’s-Skye was talking to Gabriella and Lila Rae about Lorenzo.”So now that Daddy is home is the divorce off”No,Gabriella it doesn’t change anything, I will find a new house to live in,I’m only supporting Lorenzo being home for you both and Your father made a deal so you will not go to jail for helping him escape jail “I don’t regret anything I did”I know and it scares me “Skye said as there was an knock on the door and Skye walk to open it was Carly.”Carly, Now isn’t a good time “Why did you let Lorenzo make a deal”I didn’t let him and I did it for my daughters no matter what his done his the father of my children you should understand that’Skye said “Yes I do, I just want the dangerous to go away “Me too but Lorenzo can stop anyone new from taking over “Yes I guess we have to accept this “Yes I guess so,You still love him don’t you”Carly ask “Carly we only work together to take down the mob and now it’s over “Yes we both can never really be friends with what has happened in the past “Yes”Skye said Carly left as Lorenzo came in.”Why was Carly  here” It doesn’t matter, Did Robert accept your deal “Yes” We need to send some rules, I still want the divorce and I’ll move out you can have the house “Skye, is there any I can change your mind” Lorenzo ask as he moves closer to Skye.”No”Skye said 

At General Hospital-Robin was working she enjoyed being back as Robert came in with the paramedics who were pushing Jerry who was on the stretcher.”Robin, Someone poisoned Jerry “Robert said “Jerry hurt so many in this town,even me”Robin said “I know “Robert said as Portia came by.”Portia can you look at Jerry “Robin ask “Yes, Do you know what happened “We found him in his cell pass out, I look for a syringe but couldn’t find one”Robert said Portia took Jerry to a room as Anna came by.”I heard Jerry be admitted “Yes Portia worked on him, it looked like he was poisoned “Probably by Lorenzo who you made a deal with “I did the right thing “No you didn’t! You just put three mob boss away and trade for one who is even more dangerous “Anna said “I know how dangerous Lorenzo could be! He beat me up because I helped Skye hide from him”Robert said as they heard a bumping noise.”What’s that”A ventilator “Robin said and left to see what was going on in Jerry room.

Jerry room-Jerry was flatlined as Robin came into the room to try to save him with Portia .”It’s to late”Portia said “Yes it is, Jerry you finally couldn’t beat death, I hope you rotten in hell “Robin said 

No comments:

Post a Comment