Wednesday, April 10, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 2 ch 50

 At Skye’s -Skye just confronted Lorenzo who she found in the secret room and that Gabriella was helping him.”Skye, I can’t stay away from our children and you , I see your upset with me but I love you and I know deep down you love me too we can work this out “Lorenzo said he touch Skye face,”I can’t forget that you use our daughter again to help you escape she could be charged for it”In the deal I made with Robert she wouldn’t be”What is the deal “I have evidence on Faith and Olivia I will give Robert it if he drop the charges and I will make sure that no another mobster will come to town”You will be the only mobster! You get what you wanted! Skye yelled “It’s the only way to keep our family safe‘Lorenzo said 

Gabriella was upstairs worrying about her parents talking when Lila Rae came in,” Where is mother “She busying “Gabriella what is going on” It’s Daddy, He here in the secret room and is working on getting the charger dropped “Gabriella said as Lorenzo And Skye came in,” Daddy! Lila Rae said she hug Lorenzo,”So what’s going on”Gabriella ask 

At The Courthouse- Faith and Olivia trial -Nora was sitting with her client as Robert was sitting on his side of the room and the town was there when the judge came in,”DA Scorpio , I heard you have a deal for Faith Rosco and Olivia Jerome “Yes we do, They both plead guilty and get six to ten years in jail “Robert said as Faith and Olivia stood up,”Yes we take it “Faith said “I sentence you both to six to ten year in jail with no charges of bail”The Judge said as he dismissed the case.

Anna was upset about the deal and went by Robert,”Why didn’t you tell me about this deal”Because as DA it’s my job “What else have you been up too”Anna ask as Lorenzo came in.”Did you come here to finally turn yourself in! Anna ask “No”Lorenzo said “I made a deal with Lorenzo too”Robert said as everyone was upset.”What! His just going to walk away for killing my mother! Molly yelled 

Jerry was in his cell with his back against the cell as someone came in and pointed a syringe into him and he fell to the floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment