Tuesday, April 30, 2024

What Lies beyond ch 9

 At Olivia restaurant -Elizabeth and Lucky and Lulu and Dante were celebrating about Ayden running the restaurant and Dante was feeling emotional about it and missing Olivia. Lulu could tell and pull him aside.”Dante,Are you alright “I just wish my mother was here and running her dream restaurant “Me too,Are you having mix feelings about giving Ayden the restaurant “No I can’t run it and I know he will do wonderful with it as much as my mother would “Dante said “Yes he will “Lulu said 

Ric and Skye came in and Ric looked at Elizabeth he still had feelings for her as he sat down with Skye.”Do you have feelings for Elizabeth still “It’s complicated “Ric said “I understand about complicated relationships “Skye said “Yes I’m sure you do, So are you really over Lorenzo “Yes for the sake of my daughters safety “Will maybe you can help me get Lorenzo “What do you want me to do? Skye ask as Lorenzo came in and saw them talking and was jealous about it and left.

Elizabeth went to talk to Ayden .”I’m so proud of you”Elizabeth said “I will prove to everyone that I will run the restaurant as Olivia wanted “I know you will “Elizabeth said as AJ came by.”Ayden I heard about the restaurant I’m happy for you even though I will lose you as a cook at the hotel “AJ said “I enjoy working there too and at the dining “I know you did”When is the hotel reopening “Tomorrow “AJ said 

At Bobbie’s - a woman came by and unlocked the door as she came into it and turned on the lights.”It’s good to be home “As Lorenzo came into the dining.”Carly, you’re home”Yes I’m,Why are you here”To get something to eat but I see something better than food”Lorenzo said as he went by Carly and Kiss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment