Friday, April 26, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 46

 At ELQ-Skye was working she liked working at the company when her cellphone rang it was Monica,” No I don’t know anything about it, I’ll be right there” Skye said 

At Crimsons- Sasha and Nina were working together when Hayden came in,”Hayden why are you here “Hayden is working here at the magazine she is  the business manager “Really? You hire Hayden”I was the CFO before I left town”Yes I remember but I don’t know if we can trust you”Nina said as Skye came in,’Skye,Why are you here”Sasha ask “I need to talk to you, Monica been calling you”Oh I have my phone is on silent is everything alright “It’s your mother she in the hospital’No”Let’s go I’ll take you “Skye said “Go, We will meet you there I’ll show Hayden around “Alright”Sasha said and left.

At Jr-Jr was showing Brooklyn is house that he just brought.’”This house is nice”You can decorate it anyway you want”Jr said “ Jr”Brooklyn said “I know you’re scared about getting hurt but that is life you can’t run from it, I want to be with you”Jr said “Oh Jr, I know life isn’t easy and it’s hard being alone I don’t want to be alone anymore “Good, Why don’t you move in here? We could build a studio on this property too”Yes, I’ll move in with you”Brooklyn said they share a kiss.

At General hospital- Portia was in the hallway getting ready for Cecil surgery went Monica came by.”Dr.Robinson how are you feeling about the surgery “Good I’m going to assistant in the room “Portia said as Skye and Sasha came by,”What’s going on with my mother “Sasha ask “Dr.Quartermaine this was private between patients and doctors,Sasha your mother isn’t sick.Cecil is having surgery on her eye sight to see again “Wow! Is there any risk”Sasha ask “With surgery there is always risk “Can I see my mother “Yes’Portia said 

Cecil room- Cecil was in bed a little nervous about the surgery when Sasha came in,”Mother, I heard about the surgery I wish you told us”Sasha said as she took her hands.”Sasha, I’m glad you’re here i need my daughter “Cecil said as Skye came in she miss her relationship with Cecil..”What about me”I need both of you, I want to see again but if this surgery doesn’t go good I want you both to know that I love you “Cecil said 

No comments:

Post a Comment