Monday, April 22, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 28

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye was drinking some water when Kim came in from seeing Faith.”Skye,Can we talk”Kim ask she wasn’t really to call Skye mother yet.”Yes,What is it”Skye ask as Kim pour herself some water and drink it.”I just saw Faith she wouldn’t tell me what Jerry has plan next but she told me something interesting about both your past”what is it”That you know each other before you both came to Port Charles “I don’t remember that’Could you of block it? Like you block me”Yes I could, Kim I want you to know I never blame you for the raped”I know, I understand why you give me up I thought Faith loved me but it was all for revenge “I’m sorry “I did have everything money could buy”We probably had the same childhood “Skye said “Probably “ Kim said as Gabriella came in with boxes.”Gabriella,Why do you have all those packages? So is that why it took you so long at your father “Yes I ordered some new clothes and Daddy freaked out about one of the tops Like he to judge “You’re father just loves you”Yes I know” Why don’t you put them in your room “Skye ask Gabriella went upstairs.

At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was having an drink as Tea came in,”Tea,Why are you here”I want to catch up on my brother “Tea said she sit down and almost sit down on Ava bra and pick it up,”Who’s bra”Tea ask “it’s nothing “Lorenzo spilled “Tea said “It’s Ava”You and Ava Jerome! Tea ask “Yes we just had sex by the fireplace and Gabriella walk in”No”Yes, Gabriella upset but she come around she always does “Gabriella adores you”I know”Why are you and Ava sleeping together “All you need to know it’s time for our family to be back on top”Lorenzo said “You’re not out of the mob are you “Tea ask as she got up,”Tea, I can’t leave no one leave the mob”Lorenzo said “Is my son still in it”Tea ask “Yes”Lorenzo said 

At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye went into Althea room and look through her belongings as Tracy came into the room.”Skye, What’s going on”Kim made a shocking revelation from Faith that I know her in my childhood but I don’t remember her”Are you sure about this? Yes I have to know the truth about my past maybe I’ll see Dr,Collins “Let’s look at Althea belongs “Thanks “You’re welcome I know you want to deal with this but you’re not alone’I don’t feel alone anymore “Skye said as she smiled at Tracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment