Thursday, April 18, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 15

 At General Hospital-Carly and Willow were in the hallway crying when Nina came by and look at them.”No! Nina said “Wiley died we lose him”No! Nina yelled “I’m sorry “Willow said “We all loved him”Carly said “Wiley was the only connection left of Nelle beside you Willow as her twin”Nina said “Yes I know”Willow said “How is Amelia”Nina ask “So far good”Willow said as Robin and Tommy came by carrying a cart.”We have an antidote for Amelia, I’m sorry about Wiley “Robin said “Why did it take so long to make! Why couldn’t you save my grandson! Carly yelled “We didn’t know what we were dealing with we had to make sure we made the right antidote I know you’re upset I’m too “Robin said “Sorry. I know you are a great doctor I just hate this “We all do” Robin said “Why don’t I take you to Amelia “ Nina asked “ I’ll go with you “Willow said “I want to be with Wiley” Carly said she went into Wiley room.

Wiley room-Elizabeth was cleaning him up as Carly came in.”Carly, I’m sorry “I know , Thanks for taking care of my grandson “I’ll let you have some privacy “Elizabeth said she left,” Oh Michael you now have your son with you,I love you so much Wiley you should be here”Carly said as Lucas came by.”Lucas was your daddy when you were a baby “Carly said “I still loved him”I know you do, Lucas we keep losing our family “I know as a Doctor I want to save people not lose them”I know you all do, I snap at Robin and I should not I know she a amazing doctor “We all are stress now “Yes, I hope this is the last of Jerry plans “If he wasn’t dead I would kill him myself “Me too”

Monica was in the hallway looking at charts when Elizabeth came by.”Elizabeth,I’m glad we have a antidote now and Wiley can be save”Monica said “Oh Monica,I’m sorry I thought you knew “Knew what “Monica ask As Elizabeth took her hand,”Wiley didn’t make it, His gone”No! Monica cried and Elizabeth hug him.

At Hayden-Hayden and Tracy were in Violet room picking out a dress.”How do I do this? Pick out a dress to burial my daughter in”Hayden said “I know it’s not right “Tracy said as her cellphone rang and she picked it up.”Monica, What is it ,No”Tracy said she hang up the phone.”Tracy, What’s going on”Bailey Jones and Wiley died”No I’m sorry “I need to be there for my family “Go”You are my family too”Tracy said 

At General Hospital-Monica was by the nurse station crying about Wiley when Carly came by and grab her hand.”I loved him ,It’s like losing Michael all over again “Yes it is, I’m sorry ‘Me too”Monica said as AJ came by.”I can’t believe his gone”Me too”Monica said 

No comments:

Post a Comment