Friday, April 26, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 55

 At The Police Station-Mac was in the hallway when Ric came in.”Ric, What can  I do for you”I have a plan that will help us bring down Lorenzo, I have an undercover cop in his organization and he just sent me a picture of a shipment “Ric said “Why wasn’t I informed about this? Becau se I’m lieutenant governor beside it’s the only way to bring Alcazar down”Ric said as  Lucky came by.”What’s going on”Lucky ask “We our going to bring Alcazar down by working together we can keep this town safe”Ric said “You’re right so what was in the shipment “Mac ask “Weapons who know what Lorenzo will do with them”Ric said “Let me help on this case “Lucky”Mac said “ My sister was in a coma for years because of the mob, even though she back I want to take down the mob”Lucky said’”Alright, But Ric we work together on this “Alright, I have heard Alcazar and Ava are working together, Lucky maybe you can follow her”Sure”

At General Hospital- Portia office- Portia was talking to Skye about the surgery on her scare.”We can do the surgery today if you want’Really “Yes”Portia said as Maya came in.”Maya, Why are you here”I have work under many plastic surgeon as a intern and I’m going to help on this case “Yes she is, I was just telling Skye we can do it today “Good”I’m so glad to have this surgery I hate looking at the scars I want to  feel like my own self, I’m doing this for myself not a man”Skye said “We understand, Now let’s get you ready “I would like to see Cecil first “Sure”Maya said Skye left, 

Skye was in the hallway and called Lila Rae about the surgery and told her to tell Gabriella as Kim came by as Skye hang up the phone.”Skye, What’s the new on the surgery “I’m having it today “That’s wonderful “Kim said “Thank, I need to check on Cecil “Skye said and left as Portia and Maya came by,”Dr.Robinson , Who are you having to assist you in surgery of my mother “I’m “Oh, I would like too”Kim said “ Dr.Carr, You’re to personal on this case, I’m sorry but it will just be Dr.Ward “Portia said Kim was upset and Maya was wondering why she was.

Cecil room-Cecil was in bed and Sasha was holding her hand as Skye came in the room.”Cecil, Sasha “Skye I’m glad you’re here”I want to check on you before I have surgery “On what”I’m having plastic surgery on my scars‘That’s good”Thanks I want to put the plane crash behind me”Me too”Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment