Thursday, April 18, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 3 ch 18

 At General Hospital- Willow and Monica were in the hallway talking.”I need to tell Amelia about Wiley I don’t know how I’m going to help you” Thanks “Willow said they went i n Amelia's room who was just waking up.”Mommy”Amelia,You remember your great grandmother Monica”Yes I do,I’m better “Yes you are, I have some bad news”Amelia said “What is it”Wiley your big brother who loves you so much went  to heaven to be with your Daddy”No! Why”I don’t know baby “Willow said as she cried and comfort her daughter.

At Nelle grave- Nina was visiting her.”Nelle I need to tell you something,Wiley passed away I’m sorry about your son I try my best to keep him safe, I hate this”Nina said as Carly came by,”I don’t want to fight with you I just want to visit my daughter “I don’t want to fight either it’s not important right now”No it’s not, I can’t believe this happened “Me either you try your best to protect your children and this time it was out of our hands “Yes it was”

At The Quartermaine mansion- AJ was in the living room when his cellphone rang,”Elizabeth,How is Hayden “Aj ask he hang up the phone as Monica came in,”Mom”AJ, Where is Elizabeth “She is at Hayden ,It’s been a sad couple of days “Yes it has,I talk to Carly and Willow we are going to have Wiley buried by Michael “Good that’s where he belongs though they both belong here”Yes”


No comments:

Post a Comment