Wednesday, April 3, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 2 ch 35

 At The Brownstone-Ayden was in the community kitchen cooking for his friends since he had time now that the hotel was closed as Elizabeth and Lucky came in.”Ayden “Dad, Your here”Yes”Lucky said he hug his son.”I’m sorry about Grandmother “Me too, Your Grandmother loved you”Yes she did, So how long are you staying “I been thinking for good, I’m sorry I haven’t been here for you, if you want to talk “Maybe later “Your mother told me you have a job at the hotel and a diner cooking “Yes I like to cook”That’s wonderful,Do you have a girlfriend “Why don’t I go so you both can catch up”No mom it’s alright, I’m gay”Oh,Do you have an boyfriend “Not yet, You’re alright with it”I been an horrible father to you, I haven’t been there for you and I’m sorry, I have no right to be upset by anything “I did miss having an father‘Ayden said as Jake came in,”Dad”Jake, I was just telling your brother that I’m sorry I haven’t been here for both of you, I love you Jake as my son too”Lucky said “Grandmother would want us to move on and try again “Ayden said “My mother was upset that I left both of my sons and chased the world around’Lucky said as Cameron came by. “Cameron “Lucky I know you would come back “Yes I was just telling your brothers I want a second chance “Maybe, “Cameron said “I know this isn’t easy but even parents are not perfect, trust me I know how it feels to have a parent disappointed you, “Elizabeth said “I just want a chance, “Lucky said “I guess we could beside we all turn out right “Yes you have a great mother, “Lucky said “Why don’t we get something to eat “I just made some food “This brownstone look like the old days” You lived here” Yes I did with Aunt Bobbie, Lucas and I ate under the table once and got in trouble for it” Why under the table “Because “Lucky said as they sit down to eat.

At Carly/Jax-Carly was looking at pictures of her and Josslyn and Jax when Lucas came in,”I just let myself in”That’s find, I’m just looking at photos for Jax funeral “Carly said as she sit down.”I can’t believe his gone, “Where you in the surgery room “Yes we try everything we could to save him, How is Josslyn doing “Not good and Jerry is back “Why wouldn’t he be back “I didn’t want him to come back he will just make it worse he clame he changed but I don’t believe it”People can change “Maybe,I can’t believe his gone and Laura “I know I thought about changing on the boys next and Kevin”I’ll go with you ,We lose so much of our family “Yes we did”

No comments:

Post a Comment