Thursday, April 25, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 39

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye and Gabriella were in the living room talking.”Gabriella, What’s going on”The store in financial trouble, I’m over my head in the paperwork of running the store, I know all about fashion but when it comes to the bills and etc”Why didn’t you say anything? I could help you”Mother you a smart businesswoman and it hard to walk in your shadow,I want to do it on my own without any help and I made it worst, I’m a loser “Gabriella said as AJ came in,”Gabriella, Don’t ever call yourself a loser “Uncle AJ”You’re uncle right just because the store in financial trouble doesn’t mean you’re a loser now let’s go over your paperwork and we will fix this”Mother, I need to fix this myself “Why don’t I just help you get organized and I been thinking about your future and you’re sister “Skye said as Lila Rae came in,”Mother, What’s going on”You’re father is back in the business and I want to keep you both safe so from now on you both will live here and your last name will change to Quartermaine”Mother you can’t erase Daddy away his our father and I love him”Me too, You can’t stop us from seeing him”Please, I have to keep you both safe this town lose so much”What about my trustful? I just received it”I sent up a trustful for you both and I’ll tell your father about this”My belonging are at Daddy”We will get it”Skye said “Alright if you want us to do this we will “I know it won’t be easy “Skye said as Tracy and Monica and Ned and Brooklyn came in,”What’s going on”I have an confession to make, I just told my mother the store in financial trouble I failed each of you “Gabriella said “Gabriella you didn’t fail us”AJ said “No it going to be alright we will sent up an account for all your bills can be made “I owe Charlotte a lot of money for working “We will figure it out “Thanks “

At Olivia's restaurant-Lulu and Charlotte are having dinner together,” So how is it going with Gabriella at her store “I like working with Gabriella we have a lot in common but I just hope she fixes her problem “What problem’” Gabriella is over her head in the financial situation “No” When it comes to fashion she great at it “

No comments:

Post a Comment