Thursday, April 11, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 3 ch 4

 At ELQ-Skye came into her office and sit down at her desk she was feeling sad about her divorce but decided to focus on work when AJ came in.”Skye, Did you see the deal I just got us”Yes,I’m glad you are helping me here” Me too, Besides being married to Elizabeth I finally got what I want”Yes”Skye said AJ sit down.”The only thing that’s missing is Michael”I’m sorry about that”I know you are “AJ said as his phone rang he look at the ID it was Carly,”Why is Carly calling me”AJ ask as he pick up the phone.”Carly, What is it! No I’ll be there “AJ said and hang up the phone.”Willow is in town with Amelia and Wiley and they are sick and Donna too” AJ said “No let’s go” Skye said 

At Ava-Ava and Nina were having a drink and catch up,”So are you still in the business “Yes, I’m not going to let Lorenzo stop me he killed my brother “Ava said “Ava, Don’t do anything “Nina said as her cellphone rang .”Willow is everything alright! No I’ll be there “Nina said as Avery came out of her room as Nina hang up.”Mom, I don’t feel good “No, Are you sick “You should take her to the hospital, Wiley and Amelia and Donna are sick”No! Lets go”Ava said 

At General Hospital- Carly and Willow were worrying about the children when Skye and AJ came in.”Carly, Thank for calling me”You are their grandfather “Do you know anything yet”Skye ask as Ava and Nina came in with Avery.”Avery sick too”Ava said “What is going on? Carly ask 

Elizabeth and Robin were talking.”Do you know what we are dealing with “No I have never deal with something like this before I’m going to run test it could be poison “Robin said as Ava came by with Avery,”Avery is sick too”No”Elizabeth said “Let’s look at you “Robin said 

No comments:

Post a Comment