Wednesday, April 24, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 36

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye was upset about Lorenzo news and didn’t know how to take it when Tracy came in,”Skye, Why are you home early? Is it ELQ”Tracy ask “No, I had to get a file I left here, I’m glad I did come back, Lorenzo was here”Why”To spent time with our daughter but it’s the last time he will spend the day with my daughter, Lorenzo back in the mob, I have to keep my daughters safe”We will come up with a plan”I need a lawyer “

At General Hospital- Elizabeth was feeling distracted about the news of her pregnancy she was a little scared about it when Robin came by and talk to Elizabeth about a case but she didn’t reply.”Elizabeth,Are you alright “No, I’m not”Is it AJ”AJ and I are fine”Good, Do you want to talk “Yes but not here “Elizabeth said they went into Robin office,”What is it? Are you sick”No, I found out today I’m pregnant “Oh Elizabeth “I want this baby I do especially with AJ , I love him and to have someone help me with raising the baby will be wonderful but I’m older now and it will be a risky pregnancy “Yes it will but we will get you the best care, You can even take the time off”Thanks, We only told Monica this morning “I’m sure she was happy “Yes”I understand being scare I was when I had Emma and Noah because of my statistics but they didn’t get HIV”I’m glad “Me too And I don’t regret having them”I don’t regret this baby maybe it will be a little girl “

At Olivia's restaurant- Lorenzo and Gabriella were having lunch together,” Did you tell Mother about you and Ava “No, I told Skye that I’m back in the business “Oh, Mother looked upset “Yes I broke another promise “You and mother will never be together again “No” Lorenzo said “When you were gone I hope we could be a family again “I know” Lorenzo said Gabriella try to eat some of her food when her cellphone rang.”Charlotte,I’ll be right there”Gabriella said as she hang up.”What’s wrong “A order was received wrong and Charlotte can’t handle it alone”Alright I can take you”I’m sorry Daddy”It’s alright “

No comments:

Post a Comment