Friday, April 26, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 56

 At Lorenzo warehouse -Lorenzo and Dex were talking.”Are you should about trusting Ava”Yes I believe I can”Something else is going on with you and Ava”Yes we are use each other’s for sex”You’re use Ava to get over Skye “Yes”Lorenzo said as Gabriella came in.”Gabriella, Why are you here”I need to talk to you, Hi Dex”Gabriella “What is it? Do you need money or anything “No I just want to tell you that Mother is having surgery on her scar today from the plane crash you may want to see her “Gabriella, Your mother and I are not getting back together, Now you should not be here “Lorenzo said “Listen to your father “Ric said as he came in with Mac and Lucky.”We have evidence that you have illegally weapons here and your under arrest “Mac said “Daddy”Gabriella go get Tea”Lorenzo said “Gabriella do you know what goes on here”Ric ask “Leave my daughter alone “Lorenzo said “Ric, We have Lorenzo and Dex that’s all we need “Lucky said “Alright, Go”Ric said Gabriella left.”You wouldn’t have us for long “Lorenzo said “Oh I believe we have a case against you “Ric said 

At Tea house-Tea was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Gabriella.”Gabriella, What is it”Daddy been arrested and Dex too”No”You have to save them “I will,You need to go home you should not see your father like this “I hate that he does this”I know baby, What were they arrested for “Illegally weapons “No”Tea said she pick up her purse and left with Gabriella.

At General Hospital-Lila Rae and Kim were in the hallway waiting on news about Skye surgery.”I wonder where Gabriella is”Maybe she shopping “I know my sister is hard on you but she just doesn’t want our mother hurt”I understand that I’m a outsider but I want to be apart of this family “You are”Lila Rae said as Gabriella came by,”Gabriella, Where have you been “I need to talk to you alone it’s about Daddy”Gabriella said “I’ll go see if I can find anything on mother “Kim said and left.

“What is it”Daddy and Dex have been arrested “No for what “Illegally weapons, I just told Tea”Good , Daddy will get out of it”I hope so “

Cecil room- Cecil was sleeping and Sasha was by her bedside when her heart monitor went off,”Mother! Sasha yelled and went to get help.”Elizabeth, my mother heart monitor went off”Sasha said Elizabeth ran into the room with Sasha and look at Cecil.”This doesn’t make sense “Elizabeth said as Steve came in and they got Cecil stable.”I don’t get why her heart monitors went off it doesn’t make sense “Elizabeth said “No it doesn’t “Steve said 


No comments:

Post a Comment